Grayr0ot banditcamp.com

"The Project" server feedback/report

Hello,

I would like to bring to your attention the unacceptable behavior of the administrators on a Dayz server. Unfortunately, the admins on this server have been acting in a very unprofessional and hostile manner.

Unprofessional Behavior: The administrators refuse to offer any help when players face issues. Instead of providing assistance, they respond rudely and dismissively to any inquiries or requests for help.

Bug-Ridden Server: The server itself is plagued with numerous bugs, making the gaming experience frustrating and unenjoyable. Despite these issues, there is no effort from the admins to address or fix these problems.

Toxic Discord Environment: The Discord server associated with the game is equally problematic. When players ask for help, they are often met with insults from other members. Shockingly, the administrators seem to find this amusing and do nothing to moderate or improve the situation.

The combination of these factors has created a toxic environment that is neither welcoming nor enjoyable for players. I hope that by bringing this to light, steps can be taken to address these issues and improve the overall experience for everyone involved.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
A new player on DayZ

Some screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/zWGQu5f

• Beans 1

So now we have dramas here to solve?... Private server, private discord so unless EULA/copyrights are being shredded nobody from outside will do anything. You just need to find yourself a different server and don't forget that private server equals their rules. And frankly: admins should ignore most tickets like "i'm stuck", "i've lost this and that", "game killed me" etc. They're paying to keep server afloat and maintain its existence. And i assume that they're also allowing others to play there - its not locked, right? And you want something from them? Ain't that unfair?

• Sad 1

https://www.bohemia.net/monetization/approved/dayz

- yes there was approval, so it was checked and was fine. I have never heard of servers that were kicked out of this program just because of their image or staffs conduct. If BI started screening places for toxic behaviour then im afraid a lot of places would need to go down. In most cases its server's internal problem which may result in its dissolution. Losing clients is not good for business.

I've come across quite a few "toxic" servers like this... you just have to look for some other server, unfortunately.
What you could do and, in my opinion, would be useful (and at the moment there is nothing else you can do), is make a video explaining the problem and post it publicly on YT.
And it would also be nice if the WHOLE DayZ community would "stop" "condescending" to these toxic behaviors with the excuse that "it's a private server, they pay and they do what they want". NO! Respecting others should NOT be "optional", but a "fundamental" requirement to be able to have a managed server: this should also be in the B.I. rules.
If everyone who suffers from these unfair treatments opened a ticket on "feebdack B.I."... maybe... maybe... sooner or later the B.I. could think about making a "civilization rule" to be able to have a server managed.
I remember that a server, NOT "locked", is NOT like "your home". And even in your home, if you let someone in, it's not like you can "mistreat" them. It is a complex issue and each country has different rules (laws), especially because these are "online situations" and not in RL.
All my solidarity!
These servers should be shut down!!! 😠

Its how world works - for you its an "excuse" but these are facts. We're talking about things that can be done right now - not speculating about possibilities. There's just no way for BI to hunt for bad behaviour - they don't have rules for that or manpower. Besides diversity has its pluses; people are different - you want to expel them because of that? There were people who tried just that in the past you know.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

What are you talking about?!? Even robberies and murders happen in the world... and that's why we have to let them happen?!?
Of course the B.I. would have the possibility of finding incorrect behavior: on a proven complaint (audio recordings, videos and screenshots of chats/Discord)... it would be enough to want it!
And what are you saying... "diversity"?!?
Here we are not talking about "diversity", but about "respect for others" (which is lacking) and, sometimes, even actual "bullying" (when get in many, administrators and their "friends" are put together to denigrate and harass the player who is "uncomfortable person" to them or who doesn't lick their ass)! I've seen it too, a few times.
I repeat: it is a question of civility and respect for others! These servers should be shut down!
I'm really surprised that you still dispute this. Won't you also be one of those administrators, with his "court of friends" who lord it over "your" server... all pompous that: "you paid for it and you do whatever you want with everything and everyone"?!?
How can you not get indignant at these behaviors?!?!?!

😠 😡 😠 😡

P.S.
Furthermore, these behaviors, if not sanctioned... also throw "mud" on the game... and it is NOT a good advertisement for those who want to buy...

🙄

Edited by Riddick_2K

You're still talking about fantasies and reality is: BI don't have what it takes to deal with bugs and cheaters, they're playing around with dlcs, send updates to your computer without notice - these are all things that gives them bad image. And you want them to change the world? Human nature? Once again: private server right now means their rules. You don't like it = you go play on a different server. There are so many options its hard to pick.

You're mixing up so many different topics and you don't get to the real point... or you "pretend" that you don't get there.
I don't think there's anything else to add.
The sad thing is to read that almost no one gives a damn about the uncivilized behavior of certain DayZ server managers, and the bullying and discrimination that results from it.

🙄