tine

TheAdventurer is a cheater video proof

I was live streaming this morning at around 6am cst on Chicago 52 and I hear a vehicle but then the sound is gone I keep going about my business, and i hear someone coming up behind me. i turn and see TheAdventurer with a crowbar and he yelling friendly don't shoot. I was cautious of him and never took my eyes off of him. good thing I didn't. He spawn an atv and started driving towards me so I shot him he died I went on server chat and asked if admin was on explained what happened, i noticed TheAdventurer re-spawned almost instantly, and yes i hopped on that atv and hauled tail out of there I wanted to put as much ground between me and him, knowing he could probably spawn another vehicle. No worries tho I destroyed the atv. video coming soon I am cutting it down and rendering it now. it was 2 hours of footage. I Do want to thank the admins that were on at the time for their fast actions to kick him.

here is video

bumping so admins know to kick him and block him he was on chicago 57 and us 101 earlier so i didnt even load into those servers.

We can confirm him being the hacker TheAdventurer also on Chicago 117 Hosted by Worlds end gaming. After we left him for dead after befriending him and him wrecking in a car of his own, he came back with a jet and blew both of us up in our vehicles.

He is a confirmed hacker. Voice is recognized by him joining our TS3 server

i also killed the adventurer after him yelling friendly or whatever something was not right with so i shot him in the back. After he died a jet came right at me, luckily i was in the woods so the jet crashed before it reached me.

fucking a.....so many of these low life scumbags PERMABAN on sight. no warnings, no temp bans/kicks PERMA BAN all these fucks.

lol

Classic.

Find a Hacker, report him etc, etc.

But still take advantage of the hacked items and claim to be honest player etc, etc.

Might aswell of hacked that ATV into the server yourself.

But as they say, "When in Rome..."