Sign in to follow this  
Wulfear

Seattle 145

Saw a AV-8B Fly almost over me, south to Stary Sobor and sounded like he leveled the place, killing many. Lots of explosions and secondary explosions. Incident happened ~2mins from this post.

Hi,

I'm the admin of the server. I have taken it down as of right now. I'm aware this is posted 17 hours ago but as of about an hour ago one of my friends reported Cherno being bombed again. Other suspicious activity has been reported as well.

One thing I've noticed is that the hackers work their way in order on US/Atlanta/Seattle etc from 01 - 300. I watched threads made a few days ago in numeric order for the Seattle bunch about a hacker who was either bombing the server or killing everyone or spawning things.

Hi' date='

I'm the admin of the server. I have taken it down as of right now. I'm aware this is posted 17 hours ago but as of about an hour ago one of my friends reported Cherno being bombed again. Other suspicious activity has been reported as well.

[/quote']

Hello. When do you think the server will be back up? My friend and I were playing and we found a vehicle! =D

Where abouts do you go to download the hacks? I dont want to use them, but i want to find the helicopter and kill people. I heard htat you can be admins and get vehivles and stuff but i want to do this? CAn you please provide a download link?

Server will probably be back up in ~40 minutes. My logs are loading/downloading incredible slow and I wanted to read them to try to find the culprit. Hoping to have it up at 3:30PM +10UTC.

Server will probably be back up in ~40 minutes. My logs are loading/downloading incredible slow and I wanted to read them to try to find the culprit. Hoping to have it up at 3:30PM +10UTC.

Thanks for replying so quickly! I'll relay that information to my friend. :)

Gonna be a little bit delayed, it downloaded incredibly slow. Im looking over logs now. Gonna say another half hour.

Will the vehicles you haven't hoarded reset anytime soon, DeadDogg? I could use a helicopter.

Ok.... so you really killed me...... thats really a bit uncalled for. Thats really ridiculous. Childish even. Why kill me over a post??? It was SATIRE!

lol man, i nearly poo'd myself when i logged in and i saw someone standing next to our UAZ. i was yelling on our teamspeak for someone to identify themselves, but it was too late, you got me.

the next hour and a half was grueling as we tried to defend our camp while picking up our group so we could shift everything.

i'm really not sure how vehicles work that haven't been saved/are being hoarded and not used. i'm assuming after X days of non use and a server reboot they will respawn somewhere...but i don't really know. it's not in my power at all to respawn these vehicles.

regarding my friend, it wasnt a kill over a post, we were defending what we've been gathering. It was kill on sight after our UAZ got nabbed. he's just an idiot.

He's talking about another death though, it was me who you shoot at the camp when we tried to raid it, hehe.

But he was killed just suddenly out on the road for no reason, and we thought maybe that it was some retaliation for the post he made (And the raid).

But, you don't have those kind of "powers" then?

lol man' date=' i nearly poo'd myself when i logged in and i saw someone standing next to our UAZ. i was yelling on our teamspeak for someone to identify themselves, but it was too late, you got me.

the next hour and a half was grueling as we tried to defend our camp while picking up our group so we could shift everything.

i'm really not sure how vehicles work that haven't been saved/are being hoarded and not used. i'm assuming after X days of non use and a server reboot they will respawn somewhere...but i don't really know. it's not in my power at all to respawn these vehicles.

regarding my friend, it wasnt a kill over a post, we were defending what we've been gathering. It was kill on sight after our UAZ got nabbed. he's just an idiot.

[/quote']

No, I mean the fact that I dropped dead, in the middle of nowhere, while driving my car. And I wasn't shot. And then, all of our vehicles disappeared the next day??? Boy, that's awfully coincidental, isn't it???

It's not within my power to kill people on the server. That evening my server however *was* hit by a hacker who was promoting his god damn youtube channel. Dropped a nuke on the server. It's not within my power. As an admin all I can do is: kick, ban, reset and shutdown the server. Patch it when it needs it, etc. Everything else is out of my control.