Sign in to follow this  

M14 vs DMR

Which do you prefer? I like the M14 because sitting as far away from your opponent isn't play play style.

Just curious.

The DMR, because scope.

Scope causes objects to render on your screen further away. Better for scouting, see? And more accurate, because you can put a finer point on that aim.

... isn't play play style.

:dodgy:

I prefer the DMR because it fits my play play style. It provides the lesser amount of risk, with the same gain.

they are both terrific guns. which one is "better" is situational.

the dmr is better for scouting around, you dont have to pull out binocs for range vision. the dmr is also more accurate at range (obviously, it has a scope!) it's better for long-range encounters with players, especially if you see them first. it's better if you are playing with a friend and want to cover them while they loot in a dangerous area.

the m14 is better for fighting zombies (generally zombies are pistol work, but if shit's really going down, the m14 cleans em up really good. it's loud though, ur gonna have to kill em all.) it's also better for closer-range encounters with players, like if you turn a corner and there you are staring at each other, or if you are inside a building.

personally, i chose to tote the dmr and stash my m14 in a tent.

Never been a sniping fan in any game. Love the m14 because it can incapacitate an enemy in one shot to the chest and if need be a second shot for the kill. I love shooting a player though and then running over to his body taunting him in voice chat and then ending his life with an execution style shot to the face with my pistol.