Sign in to follow this  
wyatthowle@yahoo.com

Day one...

I suppose my story starts off like the rest.. starting on the coast near cherno.

I had been reading up and looking at resource maps for awhile so i had an idea of where to go. I immediately ran towards the apartments north of cherno and aquired a camo backpack, macarov with plenty of ammo, two days worth of food and drink, lee enfield with more ammo then i could carry, and assorted supplies. I then broke into the hopsital next door and took what i felt i needed being a solo player.. It was a good starting haul. but i decided it was time to leave before someone saw me.

I ran.. and i ran. following the dirt road north i searched a small town.. More of a hamlet really.. didnt really find anything of interest other then a watch.. But walking outside of a house i saw somthing that shook me a little.. More then any other game has ever done. I saw a survivor with nothing but a macarov sprint by on the road.. with a horde behind him.. It would have been sort of funny.. But he used free look when he ran by me.. and looked me in the eyes. I could almost sense the fear.

I saw him run for a couple more meters then turn around and open fire untill they got him.. More were coming and i wasnt risking my life to save him i fear bad about it now but all i could hear was his characters moans of agony.

I havent seen a soul since.. Its a kind of soul crushing loneliness that even a bandit could cure.. perhaps i play too safe.. But that man.. whoever he was touched me.. I wish i would have saved him.

Hrm, perhaps you'd enjoy some company in-game? If you have Skype, feel free to add me. Kkracker86.