Madcat124

Are there bigger plans for DayZ

First off, I'd like to say I certainly hope that Day Z really Grows into something wonderful.

Second, Is there enough support behind Day Z to make it get out of Alpha then Beta? And what's after that?

With arma 3 coming in the future I dont think arma 2 dayz will ever make it out of alpha/beta as resources will be poured into the arma 3 version instead. From what it seems dayz arma 2 is an expirement to gather data and stuff that works so they can make a polished dayz standalone game with arma 3.

Actually, if you watch "WTF is... DayZ" Rocket talks about how ARMA2 DayZ has been an ongoing thing or something and that it'll be hard to just put DayZ in a new game. I'm not sure what's gonna happen but I really like DayZ and hope it gets better (if it can).

If they have the resources, Day Z could be unimaginably good. Picture perfect working zombies, every building being enterable, possibly player/clan created structures and no hackers! Mmmm.

Well, I'm certainly hoping for the best. Hell, I'd buy DayZ if it was a standalone game.

There's a large roadmap that I'm assuming is being drawn behind closed doors. For now, we are the guinea pigs being thrown on the road. Sometimes we get ran over, other times we make it to the next checkpoint.

ote='Esoteric' pid='265783' dateline='1341653590']

If they have the resources, Day Z could be unimaginably good. Picture perfect working zombies, every building being enterable, possibly player/clan created structures and no hackers! Mmmm.

Aw yeah.