twoinches

Me, My bike and the tents you own.

[...]

I really don't understand why would anyone destroy an empty tent... [...]

Survival of course. Like killing noobs with a .50 cal anti material rifle. It's all about survival... :rolleyes:

Well this might put his work into perspective,

I live out in a town called Alice springs where the local kids with nothing better to do at night while you sleep, break into random cars, set them alight, do opportunistic break and enters, walk around stealing bikes that are not chained up, throw bottles at taxis and a myriad of other thoughtless petty crimes...

he seems to be a bored kid at night and sees opportunity...while I have issues with RL stuff happening here, I do like his style of finding a new way fucking our carefully laid out plans...

Every single person placing their tent on the edge of the map deserves it. Keep up the good work OP.

enjoy the bike before it breaks' date=' then have fun trekking

[/quote']

if you get off a bike and get back on it auto repairs.

Don't tents respawn after a server restart when despawned this way?

the tent respawns' date=' but the gear does not.

[hr']

Well this might put his work into perspective' date='

I live out in a town called Alice springs where the local kids with nothing better to do at night while you sleep, break into random cars, set them alight, do opportunistic break and enters, walk around stealing bikes that are not chained up, throw bottles at taxis and a myriad of other thoughtless petty crimes...

he seems to be a bored kid at night and sees opportunity...while I have issues with RL stuff happening here, I do like his style of finding a new way fucking our carefully laid out plans...

[/quote']

I am 27 years old turning 28 in about a month. I don't do this stuff in real life, It is fun to find new ways to play games.

enjoy the bike before it breaks' date=' then have fun trekking

[/quote']

if you get off a bike and get back on it auto repairs.

Don't tents respawn after a server restart when despawned this way?

the tent respawns' date=' but the gear does not.

[hr']

Well this might put his work into perspective' date='

[/quote']

I am 27 years old turning 28 in about a month. I don't do this stuff in real life, It is fun to find new ways to play games.

Hahaha, no you are an adult now :) these are 8 and upwards to 20 year olds running around at night cause of a broken down social system.

wufnu' date=' did you have a point in there somewhere? Of course he is a lone wolf, but most lone wolves would not tear apart the entire camp just for the giggles, they'd take what they could and keep the rest for a later raid.

Having your camp raided is entirely reasonable, I never said anything else. But he needs to be honest with why he does it instead of making up reasons.

The OP assumes that he is taking away power from item-hoarders and large groups, but he cannot in any way confirm that. It could just as easily be a small family that players together and needs multiple vehicles to transports everyone when they go out for food (yes, this is a fairly silly example, but my point stands).

Getting sniped or otherwise killed by random bandits is part of the game, destroying camps likewise. But coming up with some vague justification based entirely on preconceptions for it, rather than just admitting he's a douchbag is just pathetic to me.

[/quote']

How is he a douchbag? The douchbag here is you because you are unable to accept that this is a perfectly fine way to play. The douchbags in the game are the ones who bring their high grade sniper rifles to the starting area and mow down new characters. The douchbags are the ones who say friendly then shoot you in the back. The douchbags are people like you. And your example isn't silly it's absolutely retarded and shows that you have no argument against what he does as it's completely fine. If someone with a tent doesn't want it destroyed they need to find a better place to hide it simple as that.

Honestly everyone complaining and calling him a D-bag is a d-bag themselves. There's no difference in him destroying your tent then there is in someone killing you. He's destroying your stuff making you go get more. Herpa derpa derp this is what happens everytime you die! I love these responses as well that he obviously has social problems IRL since he's doing this in game or he's obviously such and such age. You really can't be more of an idiot then when you assume something like this. What making these assumptions doesn't do is make you look like the mature person you imagine yourself as.

In summation everyone complaining about what he's doing needs to step back and take a few deep breaths and realize it's a game(mod) and the sole purpose of spending time on it is to entertain yourself.

In summation everyone complaining about what he's doing needs to step back and take a few deep breaths and realize it's a game(mod) and the sole purpose of spending time on it is to entertain yourself.

I'm pretty sure this alpha had one other purpose but for the life of me I can't remember what it was....

Are you the person who leaves bikes in the bushes at the end of the dam?

Cause i've been to three servers now and found a bike in the same bush

I thought tents were bugged and eat your gear when the server resets?

I thought tents were bugged and eat your gear when the server resets?

Occasionally for some (never happened to me), but for the most part, no. They definitely do need some work though, hopefully when the inventory system gets rewritten tents will be addressed as well.

except on server restarts tents pop back up with a restored inventory and any vehicles not totally blown up get repaired

I then nudge the tent very gently with the bike and Poof' date=' it flattens. you loose everything.

[/quote']

I hate to spoil your little party, but that's not how it works. The tents come back after restart with all the gear they had in them when you ran them over.

I knocked down a few tents by bumping into them.. Came back a few days later and they were back up, in the same exact spot, with the same loot in them.

I like to think I'm re-balancing the servers just a bit. people server hoping

I'm amused by the fact that you're implying that every tent camp filled with weapons comes from server hopping exploits

I then nudge the tent very gently with the bike and Poof' date=' it flattens. you loose everything.

[/quote']

I hate to spoil your little party, but that's not how it works. The tents come back after restart with all the gear they had in them when you ran them over.