CombineOverwatch

Joining Other Servers

Hello,

Recently i was having a wonderful time playing DayZ. I had been in city got good loot and so on, then i decided to go into a house and leave the server. I joined another server and all my stuff was gone and i was in a different location. How can i find the server i was in? I thought your supplies came with you wherever you went, i guess i was wrong...

Please help,

Combine Overwatch

You probably didn't check the save timer and waited until it said it was saved?

And a location reset may have been due to database issues.

You probably didn't check the save timer and waited until it said it was saved?

And a location reset may have been due to database issues.

Where is the save timer located? Does this mean i have to start all over again?

sounds like the save bugged out and may have taken you aback. I've had this happen to me multiple times. I'll acquire a bunch of good items and a good hiding spot only when I re enter the game all my stuff is gone and I'm out in the open.

Even if you have waited for the timer to save, sometimes it doesn't properly work.

sounds like the save bugged out and may have taken you aback. I've had this happen to me multiple times. I'll acquire a bunch of good items and a good hiding spot only when I re enter the game all my stuff is gone and I'm out in the open.

Even if you have waited for the timer to save' date=' sometimes it doesn't properly work.

[/quote']

And it took so long to find a map, watch, Winchester, ammo, and an alice pack... now i have to do it again :(