vtmz

Total 13 Year Old Noob Looking For A Group

I literally just started playing today and am a complete noob and have no idea to play. I'm also 13 years old. I want to find a group to take me under their wing and teach me how to play. Once again I have no clue how to play and am a complete noob.

If you have Skype that would be nice

Being 13 won't help you very much, but if you play a few of the single player campaign missions and scenarios you might figure out a few vital controls. I highly recommend you do that before you start the game, unless you look forward to getting killed by zombies and people on a regular basis.

I understand you may think they are boring, but you need to. Really.

Hey, I'm looking for someone to play with also. I have Skype and I'd love to play with someone in my age group. PM me and I'll send you my steam name and Skype username.

It can get awfully lonely out there sometimes and I would like to have some people to play with I am an experienced player and can give some pointers. PM me and ill send you my skype and steam

i'm 11 (no judge!!!) I would like to join your ''group'' if you do have a skype and will let me into your group then it would be greatly appreciated :D

Come to the Cherno. There are always friendly players in Cherno.

Yes but its essential that you shout you location in direct chat.. otherwise people might miss you.

Im a 13 year old boy also wanting to join a DayZ group, It is way to boring playing by yourself

skype name: aaron.vincent8 add me if you want to play with me :D

13 here ;) Got it yesterday skype: leonv555 Just add me and we shall try and team up :D

Guys just cause someone is 12 and below doesnt mean they arent able to get the game there mom/dad has to purchase it for them.

Honestly another one of these threads? I feel like this forum would be amazing for a Peadophile!

Isn't this game rated M?

Just because a game is rated M does not mean people under 17 can't play it, It is just illegal to sell to children under 17. So in other words a Parent could buy a rated M game for their 14 year old son if they wanted to, because they think it is okay for him to play.

Post-related I'm 15 and an intermediate player. I'm already starting to play with a group of people but when I'm not playing with them I might want to meet up with a few people my age every once in a while. My steam account is Zoss777.

I dont know why people hate on kids so much? i know some are really annoying but some actually dont play cod every day :D im 14 but i get a lot of stick for my age which is actually quite annoying considering im very mature for my age -_-

hmmm

VTMZ

(Awake)

Awake

Registration Date: 07-07-2012

Date of Birth: 09-13-1989 (22 years old)

hmmm

VTMZ

(Awake)

Awake

Registration Date: 07-07-2012

Date of Birth: 09-13-1989 (22 years old)

He probably lied about his age by ten years thinking he might not be able to register. I would have done the same, but I took a gamble and for some reason I can be 15 and be a poster which is pretty rare. But I did that when I was 13 all the time.