Sign in to follow this  
Gruelius

Guide for M203 leafsight use?

Cant seem to find one.. or do you just eyeball it? some posts mention its borked.

Cheers

I have one and practicing with the flares and smoke i have found its not too hard the sights say 1, for 100m and 2 for 200 meters elevation plays a big factor as well you just gotta practice. Camp the nwaf you will get lotta smoke and flares and a good amount of HE ammo for it when your looking.

Most often tho anyone I hit with it that doesnt die freaks out and insta logs out =/

yeah those pics work well..

is ther a way to flip it down? the iron sight is useless.

and yeah not too sure on the m203, ive shot a he nade at the base of a tree, the guy was proned behind the tree and it didnt kill the guy.. going to give it a chance otherwise ill swap it for something like an AKM.

I believe each notch is 50 meters' date=' at least it is in ACE.

[/quote']

If I remember correctly in ACE you set the estimated distance and then aim with your crosshairs/iron sights.

In ARMA 2 you get (on servers with crosshairs enabled) a green rectangle with different notches. The way it is, the notches indicate 0m - 25m - 50m - 75m -100m - 125m, for longer distances you basically have to stack one rectangle over the other one to double it with a maximum of 250m.

cheers, i got a copy from that site and have it open when i play DayZ on the other monitor haha!! thanks for crosshair exp too.

is there a way to flick down the leaf sight? makes it hard to track something with the iron sight.

The m4/203 is spot on. Just place your target on the tip of the front site post