Sign in to follow this  
zorisx

Today I F-ed up big.

I ended up flipping a van over a little mound of dirt and later on killing my friends and myself at the NW airfield because I accidentally threw a grenade...Fuck that F key...

well vehicles will auto fix on server restarts.. but yeah nothing can put the pieces of your friends back together

Usually inFPS games after throwing a nade my gun will come out....not in Arma however lol.

The more tragic, the funnier.

Our beloved friend was driving our first car, a white Lada, while she was looking at the map, unfortunatelly she crashed and exploded the car. We four died ):

We even gave a name to the car.

RIP MaryJane

05:15 - Should of shot him there. He was crouched, looting the body. Good looking though.

The more tragic' date=' the funnier.

Our beloved friend was driving our first car, a white Lada, while she was looking at the map, unfortunatelly she crashed and exploded the car. We four died ):

We even gave a name to the car.

RIP MaryJane

[/quote']

Women drivers...then again I flipped an entire van over one little mound and it flipped over to its back perfectly. It was the perfect flip : /

We were all geared out too, all had Alice packs, I had an M16A4 CCO SD with Camo, friend had an M16A4 with grenade launcher, other friend had M16. We all had M1911s and full toolbelts. Fuck today was horrible.