Etalyx

Hackers on US 104 Chicago teleporting w/ Priest garb, screenshot proof, video to come

Current name: Troyicide (can change it obviously)

Has a forum account here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=21035

He's on Teamspeak 3 if you want to talk to him (he posted it on this forum, so we sat in and listened to them discussing their hacks, ex. "we are nuking a city droppin bombs out of a helicopter"):

IL2.LeetTS.com:10040

<21:56:02> You were banned permanently from the server by "Troyicide" (troll)

If you want to know what he looks like: http://gyazo.com/5ef781638efe7796e1b357e8406577aa.png

Hacking occurred at approximately 11:10pm CDT on US 104 Chicago:

1) He was able to spawn on our group location with a M203 and triple killed myself and two of my friends wearing a scare crow type outfit. One of my friends will be uploading video proof in the next day or two.

2) Prior to the above, he spawned next to me in an open field wearing a full Priest outfit (Male) with a gold plated AKS and NVGs. Unloaded and killed my friend Shibby. I was able to kill him getting the "Troyicide was killed by Friendly Fire (Etalyx)." Screenshot proof at bottom, video coming tomorrow.

HD video / audio / the works in progress.

Screenshot proof:

http://i.imgur.com/iItaf.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/5uNmA.jpg

Edit: Additional information. There were other people discussing hacks and how they were using them in the Teamspeak server. This screenshot was nabbed by Shibby showing all the other usernames of the people in the chat: http://gyazo.com/6cf3d925f0c5ed9b9e28181ee23b9b17.png

This is relevant because there have been other reports of hackers found in that group of names. For example, reports on CCCP for hacking can be found here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=28811

Edit edit: Video proof:

Well that's a bizarre one... Had some trouble with a hacker on the same server earlier today.

8:29:52 Player Troyicide connected (id=4945600).

8:29:52 BattlEye Server: Player #4 Troyicide (74.211.22.103:2304) connected

8:29:52 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (7a3d1b9b28f2877ffe54d210820156f7) of player #4 Troyicide

woke up to him dicking around in our server.

Posted the video clip at the bottom of the OP for your viewing pleasure :)

I came here cause I'm a YouTube subscriber to gamers dissent and have vested interest in the schadenfreude of exposed hacker tears.

Edit: turns out the clan are okay joes.

Great catch, hope this piece of shit and his butt buddies are banned.

Not surprised he is dumb enough to get caught this easily, look at that damn melon head. Someone lacked oxygen during birth.

Im Ambassador to the Clan(the TS) That Troy is apart of He is being Dealt with We do not tolerate Trolls or Hackers in our Ranks. Im sorry if he has angered you all but I assure you he is no longer part of Knights Hospitaller after We heard about this.So please Remove our TS from your post the clan itself was not involved in it.

Im Ambassador to the Clan(the TS) That Troy is apart of He is being Dealt with We do not tolerate Trolls or Hackers in our Ranks. Im sorry if he has angered you all but I assure you he is no longer part of Knights Hospitaller after We heard about this.So please Remove our TS from your post the clan itself was not involved in it.

I apologize if you guys aren't actually racists but how do you explain the multiple people were discussing and coordinating hacking in your TS channel? It looks like more than just your lone clanner was hacking.

They were talking about our TS being hacked We have already changed TS before because of a hacker on our main game. We have also heard about another member possably hacking We are looking into it and I have invited Etalyx to our TS.

They were talking about our TS being hacked We have already changed TS before because of a hacker on our main game. We have also heard about another member possably hacking We are looking into it and I have invited Etalyx to our TS.

Well good then. Hope this gets all sorted out.

Game is still being developed but the hacking issues are something that is a problem with the core arma 2 game from what I can tell. At some point the team is probably going to develop a new version of the game on a less clunky engine I think but for now stopping hackers is going to take time and resources away from the gameplay development.

So it falls to fans & server admins to track, document, and ban hackers pretty much.

Here is the Fraps from someone that saw the video on Troyicide to tell us what he did He sat in the channel while playing listening to us removing Troy We are looking into any other hackers that may be in the community,

Ive put it up on youtube as a unlisted video. Il post it on responce to the youtube video showing what troy was doing.

Here is the Fraps from someone that saw the video on Troyicide to tell us what he did He sat in the channel while playing listening to us removing Troy We are looking into any other hackers that may be in the community' date='

Ive put it up on youtube as a unlisted video. Il post it on responce to the youtube video showing what troy was doing.

[/quote']

Holy SHIT. What a child that guy is. He reminds me of those guys on law enforcement documentaries who get caught and make excuses.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Also that video is epic. Wow. I couldn't have predicted delivery on schadenfreude hacker tears that good by a long shot.

Whats up people,

I'm glad I have allies in the fight against cheaters. Don't know why but the dumbasses like attacking US 104 now and then, but I find them everywhere I go, even when I go to other servers to play.

Even tonight we ran into a hacker on US21 I think. Who was disconnecting to lobby when we fired upon him, teleporting around and was almost impossible to kill. Actually he killed us all, nothing we could do, and when we'd get close to him, he'd blow us up. I guess to him thats fun, for us, its just w/e. But if we ever catch him he'll obviously be reported and banned for life.

Sucks...

There are some vicious and pathetic people out there who crave the negativity that destroying other people's enjoyment brings. In this instance this guy was particularly incompetent but there are some who are spergish about destroying games for others. They're probably the most difficult for a dev to deal with too, as some of them know their way around systems well enough to destroy them. In some cases causing massive damage, as with the June mass banning incident.

It is pretty sad because rather than turn their energies to something useful, they want to go out of their way to cause misery. Some very broken people out there, and hiding behind a facade of flippancy and unfunny 4channer & SA memes doesn't really make them look any less like pathetic spergish vandals.

When I see that kind of thing my reaction is generally just to roll my eyes. Some people are really full of themselves.

To me it's barely a footnote beyond stemming and repairing the damage they do. They can't create anything worthwhile so they occupy themselves with destroying other people's creative work. I find all grief hackers without exception of every stripe to be tedious and dull for this reason. Make something worthwhile and I might be arsed to be interested, but I literally never see that happen.

Also arma 2 in general is an engine not really designed well for mass play outside of LAN and is very easily hackable, so a lot of the hacking problems will only really be solved when this mod gets transformed into its own full price game with a suitable engine.

For now a game where any jerk can script to basically alter the world is only going to have more problems the more popular it gets. Do your best to control hackers but it's a bit like trying to stop leaks from a pasta strainer IMO.

That was an awesome video response to Troy.

My favorite line: "have fun before I think". If that's ones motto in life, they're in for a rough ride.

Troy, I hope you will learn from this lesson in a good way, and not in a bad way like covering your tracks better if you ever cheat again. Having fun at other peoples expense is not fun, that's being a self centered jerk. He killed you fair and square, and for fun, you feel like that you are entitled to bomb him and his group.

I hope you grow up.

Weren't a few of your guys also busted for hacking in C-RPG? Something like auto-blocking, because you can't even block properly.

Good reporting.

It's also clear this isn't one bad apple but a group of players. It would seem that the clan's name has been tarnished, and blaming one person for this isn't going to make it go away.

Weren't a few of your guys also busted for hacking in C-RPG? Something like auto-blocking, because you can't even block properly.

Yes two of our guys were banned for Autoblocking Gomer which was banned from the clan long time ago we confirmed to autoblock so we removed him for that and his trolling. Darkwulf was another that was banned from C-rpg for autoblocking but that was cleared the Admins at the time told him to use it to test the system. I myself am one of the NA admins. If you do see anyone from our group hacking again please let me know And it will be Dealt with. We were in the Dark about it untill someone who saw the Video warned us of what he did.

Troyicide in particular was banned like, 6 times in cRPG, at least once for a major infraction (autoblock hacking). Glad Hospitaller is finally kicking that dude out, even if it took heat in two different goddamn mods to do it.

Another +1 to this post and hopefully the dev team have taken care of Troyicide and CCCP.

No reason to cheat. :blush:

Somebody said " You brought this whole TS down with what you did."

I almost died laughing. I LOVE it when people make a huge deal over something so easily fixed.

They make this HUGE intervention type thing and try to make him feel bad because he was having fun. I understand that hacking is bad, I don't do it but these guys acted like children. When it's SUPER easy to just say, YOU'RE GONE, YOU'RE A RETARD. BYE.

They make this HUGE intervention type thing and try to make him feel bad because he was having fun. I understand that hacking is bad, I don't do it but these guys acted like children. When it's SUPER easy to just say, YOU'RE GONE, YOU'RE A RETARD. BYE.

You honestly think "YOU'RE GONE, YOU'RE A RETARD. BYE." is less childish than what they did? Riiight.

And he should feel bad, dude even fails at cheating.