BlitZz (DayZ)

Hi I'm new here but got a problem !.

I've got both installed Amra 2 : operation Arrowhead Updated 1.60 & Arma 2 Updated 1.11 .

Look screen shot Above the screen : http://i.imgur.com/xKOFl.jpg

I've add the mod also to the map : http://i.imgur.com/YhbdF.jpg

I've done the proptier's : http://i.imgur.com/N32vc.jpg

Still yet i cannot join any server's of the Dayz mod but many are talking about the code or something my english isnt that good im from the netherland's maby some one can explain it to me in (Dutch) if its possible to do it here ;) i used this toturial :

Can some one explain to me how to update the code? Thank you!.

(I'm new on the forums as many people i got many question's but i post them later on the forum when it's time to ask them ).

Best regards BlitZz

You need to go to the download section of this website and you need to download and install everything in the download section.

You need to go to the download section of this website and you need to download and install everything in the download section.

i did downloaded all the Rar files but still it doesnt work it kickt me out of the server when i join one but i cannot take a screen shot in the game because it's protected or something idk .

you have to extract the files out of the .rar into the folder. download winrar.

Are you using steam to install the game?

I noticed you are missing your DayZ_Changelog.txt file your screen shot?

I followed these insructions and it worked for me.

. Download both ARMA 2 and ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead through Steam

2. Open both of the games to allow them to install the required files, then close them

3. Download all of the DayZ Mod files into a folder

4. Make a folder named "@DayZ" in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead (or your Operation Arrowhead base folder)

5. Then make a folder inside "@DayZ" named "Addons"

6. Paste all of the downloaded files inside the "Addons" folder

7. Extract all of the downloaded files

8. Go to Steam and right click, properties, set launch options on ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead

9. Insert "-mod=@dayz -nosplash" and click OK

10. Open Operation Arrowhead and select to "Launch ARMA 2: Combined Operations"

(If you get "Requires addon "CaBuildingParts" error, click OK and ignore it)

That's it, you can then make sure you've installed is sucessfully by seeing "@dayz" under "ArmA 2" on the right side of the screen. You can then filter to see the DayZ servers only and then start surviving!

TRy joining the game through the actual multiplayer option?

just watch what he does you dont need to know any english :)

I got Steam , but i dont buy thing's trough steam , i got the CD's of Arma 2 OA and Arma 2. there must be another way to do it.

I'm just gonna remove everything that belongs to the game and then install it again before i download the RaR files again.

I installed off the disc and not steam. My problem was the ARMA2 CO 1.6 patch...after I installed, it downloaded it automatically. I went to the ARMA2 website,then manually downloaded it and it was 300mb larger. Once I ran that everything worked fine.