thenine11@live.com

Solar Phlare survivor group (SPH)

Hello survivors I am the leader/founder of the Solar Phlare survivor group I am searching for new recruits for a "tier 2" of sorts. This groups is becoming a YouTube group and would like to have a second squad of survivors to show another perspective in our videos.

5 recruits wanted

The types of players we are looking for include the following: a sniper or marksman willing to hang back and watch over/cover the rest of the squad, a leader willing to plan out the teams next movements and effectively make good decisions under pressure, a point man to clear out buildings and lead the squad in formations and quickly scout areas ahead of the rest of the squad, a riflemen to work with the sniper as a spotter also as lookout to inform the group wen they are immobile, a assault man to work with the point man to clear out buildings and eliminate threats.

I'm down for that,

I generally play as what you would describe as an assault: clear out buildings with axe and handgun, crowd control, mobile firepower and all that jazz.

I normally play on West coast US servers but I can join central and east coast servers if necessary. Hit me up on steam (name: Seioch) or on Skype (name: commander-and-conqueror) if you're still recruiting. Yes, I play friendly.

~sei