Z.E.G Scott

To The B*astards Of (ZSK)

[align=center]Cheers To You' date=' And The Best Of Luck!

[/align']

My, oh, my, you sons 'a' b*tches do not know whats coming your way. Atlanta 98, Belongs To {PAF} Now, Get It Out Of Your Head, dont think you can run and hide, we will find you, and we will hunt you down, we will gut your puny skins. We are Post-Apocalyptic Fraggers, and we will kill you, no matter what war you declare, watch yourself, becasue if you mess with one, you mess with us all!

My, oh, my, you sons 'a' b*tches do not know whats coming your way. Atlanta 98, Belongs To {PAF} Now, Get It Out Of Your Head, dont think you can run and hide, we will find you, and we will hunt you down, we will gut your puny skins. We are Post-Apocalyptic Fraggers, and we will kill you, no matter what war you declare, watch yourself, becasue if you mess with one, you mess with us all!

You sound like a fag.

A bunch of fags.

They must be gay. Gays or "Fags" are terrible peoples. Only straights are ok. I was confused before now.

[align=center]Cheers To You' date=' And The Best Of Luck!

[/align']

uh oh, looks like we got a post apocalyptic keyboard warrior on our hands!

u must be fat and a virgin.

Quick everyone to Atlanta 98! There's an INTERNET FIGHT GOING DOWN!

I literally laughed out loud' date=' just wanted to say thanks

[/quote']

So did I, best answer! Thanks!

They must be gay. Gays or "Fags" are terrible peoples. Only straights are ok. I was confused before now.

Woah what are you man, a homophobe? I said they were a bunch of cigarettes. Jeez don't project your hate on to me.

Oh look, ROLEPLAY. I must immediately refer to these people as fat, nerdy virgins. Bcuz my life rulz.

:dodgy:

Chill out people, seriously.