Z.E.G Scott

To The B*astards Of (ZSK)

[align=center]Cheers To You, And The Best Of Luck!

[/align]

My, oh, my, you sons 'a' b*tches do not know whats coming your way. Atlanta 98, Belongs To {PAF} Now, Get It Out Of Your Head, dont think you can run and hide, we will find you, and we will hunt you down, we will gut your puny skins. We are Post-Apocalyptic Fraggers, and we will kill you, no matter what war you declare, watch yourself, becasue if you mess with one, you mess with us all!

My, oh, my, you sons 'a' b*tches do not know whats coming your way. Atlanta 98, Belongs To {PAF} Now, Get It Out Of Your Head, dont think you can run and hide, we will find you, and we will hunt you down, we will gut your puny skins. We are Post-Apocalyptic Fraggers, and we will kill you, no matter what war you declare, watch yourself, becasue if you mess with one, you mess with us all!

[align=center]Cheers To You' date=' And The Best Of Luck!

[/align']

Calm down please.

Quick everyone to Atlanta 98! There's an INTERNET FIGHT GOING DOWN!

• Like 1

Sir: diplomatic niceties are all that are saving you from a horse-whipping, your doom will be surely met, by us or someone else! This is no acts of war, your foolish member, Boompow, thinks that we have declared war, there isn't, and probably won't be. We are not who*es that are cheaply bought. Your peace offering is most unwelcome, sir! We will not bow to your tyranny! Your YouTube channel is a fail, misspellings and horrid grammar is what makes up your age, good day sir!

GO ZSK!

Uh... What's the point of putting the asterisk in b*astards if you're still going to type the whole thing. Oh, and you're real tough bro. Lulz

Quick everyone to Atlanta 98! There's an INTERNET FIGHT GOING DOWN!

I literally laughed out loud, just wanted to say thanks

BoomPow is the Owner of the server; I bet that his clan has him by the knees, this server should be avoided, as it is mostly ran by this clan! BoomPow is a traitor, he quits and joined this clan because he thinks a mate on our clan shot him on purpose in a car we were fixing up, then he rages, and holds a grudge upon him, rarely has our clan ever been so insulted!

From the shadows, and the slight hair of the trigger, you fall and bow down to thee, PAF will advance and shower reins of horror, to the losers of ZSK, shout and cry you must do, but still will not be enough, you bastards have had enough fun, time for a new leadership to overcome.

I wait with bated breath for your impending doom! Your end will bring me nothing but joy! We are terribly outnumbered and outclassed, but we still hold our dignity, you are stirring all of this up for no reason, we are not even declaring war on you, BoomPow is responsible as he still holds this grudge! You sir are a scoundrel rogue and cad! Our conversation has been worthless!

Because of this I have lost faith in a lot of humanity, the people these days.

lol man are you serious, haha you need to chill out how old are you, your declaring war, right.... okay i dont know you and dont give a fuck who you are but you need to get laid man.

I guess i am the only one who thinks this is the good stuff this game can bring.