LashUberAlles

Still looking for a Survival Partner

Im still looking for one more person to team up with for this game. I work second shift at work so i normally work late and stay up all night playing. Im looking for someone with some experience and has the intentions all on survival. To many people trust each other again i feel like treating as if this was a real apocolypse. I want ONE friend to play with, not 3, not 4. I want someone that can watch my back and that can coordinate well with. Im looking for someone that also plays nights. Im preferably a sniper, so if you are more of an assault rifle person, we could be a perfect team. Add me on skype or steam if interested!

-LashUberAlles

Steam - LashUberAlles

Skype- Lash1995

Fairly new to dayz, but definitely not incompetent, iv'e only died twice so far, first time had no idea what was happening and died, lasted Multiple days on second go around, died on that one due to computer glitch.

right now i'm on a new character, only equipped with a bandage, pistol and ... 3 clips i believe.

would love a partner in this game, would help relieve the stress and constant fear.

I'm seventeen Btw, just fair warning as most people don't like playing with younger crowds. Although i don't fit the usual stereotype for my age.

I've allready sent you a steam friend invite.

If you do want to partner up I'd like to say that i don't like skype all too well, its a really bulky program that takes up too much recources in my opinion, quality isnt even too good. so would prefer an alternative, but i guess i would use it if completely necessary.

Steam Id:Rudy1143

Edit: Just read you other post, you seem to play bandit style, in which case we wont see very eye to eye. so ignore this post i guess.

Hey, Im looking for one to, I'm fairly new, but i know what im doing lol. I Have a ton of patients and i would love to help you, and be your spotter, support or what ever lol. Im 12 and i will be happy to play aslong as you dont judge me for my age!

im super nooby to the game but i would like to join ur group and im 11 i hope you dont mind of the young age:)