beetsandbears

newcomer looking for buddy/group?

just started like last night and i haven't made much progress. i heard its easier with people so would anyone care to join?

i'm on west coast if that matters at all

Im really new myself, but I could always team up, unless you got a grudge against bad players... :D

Steam: Xerilithz

yeah i am looking for people to play with as well just started today will not be on saturday i dont think but sunday for sure feel free to add my steam

steam Entoc

forgot to mention i have a working mic as well so voice chatting is cool with me

hey i'd like to join you guys as well, just getting this game downloaded/installed at the moment

my steam: trylan12

dont have a mic for my comp right now

Hey Guys have seen that you guys are all new comers. I am a bit my self still have not sorted out every thing but have been playing on my Own and meeting up with people as I go. I would love to play in a group but was just wondering What Time Zone you guys are because that could be an issue.

Awesome well I am in Vic and my Steam Account is MI55EDSIGN

So add me And we can all go on the same server and have some fun. Should be Back around at 9pm after Work For Some DAYZ ACTION.

gmt + 10 brisbane ive been plauing bout week and half game time i know quite a bit add me on steam if you want and we can meet up JimmyBRAZ i am currently playing on atlanta 25 server but am ooking to start a new camp on another server

Hey guys, I'm a pretty decent FPS shooter. I only play on CH:off games. 3rd person view on or off doesn't matter to me. I also have a buddy i play with so looking for 1-2 more players to join our group. We are located in the US east coast (GMT -5).

Send me PM if interested!

Hey guys, I'm looking to start up a group. I have a forum started at:

http://dayzmod.proboards.com/index.cgi

I've been playing DayZ for a couple of weeks but playing Arma for years. If you guys would like to team up let me know, would love to have friends in the servers instead of dealing with the bandits by myself.