goPOSTALman

Unconscious.... ALL THE TIME.

So i understand the fix is in place, but it's broken. My friend shot me by accident trying to kill a zombie, so i bandaged up and he gave me a blood transfusion, and we continued playing. The server dced on us about 7 mins later, so we found another server. As soon as i logged in, i was unconscious for 5 mins.

I have no shock icon, or anything wrong with me, so I got irritated, but whatever. I wait the time out with my buddy protecting me. Upon getting up, I eat some pills for the fk of it (maybe that fixes shock, that i apparently don't have because there is no shock icon or anything wrong with my UI), drink a soda and we're back on the prowl. We play for another 25 minutes when he starts lagging bad and decides that the server is too far away from his location. So i disconnect, and we connect to yet another server... When i log in, Oh, i'm unconscious again.

I wait yet another 5 mins and we made our way to the hospital to get some supplies, mainly epi pens since it seems i'm always going to be unconscious.

---------------------60 minutes later----------------------

I was writing this as we were in game. I finally logged out and logged back in to see if it has worn off, and no. Every time i log in now i'm unconscious. This can't be working as intended, and if it is, there is a huge problem with how you all decided to "fix" quick loggers. I was shot by accident by my friend, didn't even "quick log" and i'm now perma-unconscious any time i decide to play again. Some official word on what's going on would be really great.

------------EDIT-------------

I'm FINALLY NOT UNCONSCIOUS upon logging in. I connected to yet another server (3rd), and when getting on, i'm fine. So apparently it fixed itself, or there is an extremely long, and completely unreasonable, amount of time before you can log in again without being penalized. I thought this was only supposed to happen on the same server (if you log out and back in to the same one) but apparently it transcends servers for me.