satansof2

[Power Ranger] Clan

me and about 3 or 4 friends where trying to hide 3 pickup trucks we found a night previous to the happenings, one of my friends got out of the truck and got shot, so they all got out of the trucks and started listening and looking and found some of them, shot 1 of them, and then when they killed 1 more of us, and injured another, they tryed to take 1 of our trucks (the third was way behind) and then when they got to it and got in, 1 of our guys unloaded into the truck window and killed 2 of them, and then ran away, he then logged off, i (had came up the hill and stole a pickup truck that had camo and a cloth roof on the back of it like a military truck but it said it was a offroad while this was all happening thinking it was their truck. Also before the second person went down, they looted the one they killed first and he had a M107 TWS, they didnt loot it since it was not suppose to spawn and thinking it was a hacked weapon.) i came up the hill a little and waited at the bottom of the hill to see if he was going to walk my way, after waiting for 3mins i hear steps to my left, i see him he stares at me for 3 or 5 seconds and i unload into him and he shoots me once, and i die, now it looked like my whole clip of DMR to his chest and stomach did nothin to him. The gun he had in his hand was a Tan gun with a magazine at the bottom and a sniper scope at the top, and i heard a silence shot come from it.

(dont know if this will help but one of my friends that lived had a guile suit and the guy could CLEARLY see him even in a bush, and i was quite a distance away from all the shooting hide in a bush in camo, dont know if that is anything for account for but i thought i would let you guys know)

Server: BRA2

Time: 9:00pm Central (thats my time didnt check time on server)

Player [Power Range] h_2_0 (or o), gugiler (not sure on the spelling on this one), and puddle (not sure on this last one) those where all the [Power rangers] present and we killed the h_2_0, and another with a K in the front of the name both had the power ranger tag (i was alive after the others died and wasnt looking at player list to double check which ones we killed.

Dont know if this will actually get dealt with since i could not take screens at the time and none of my other friends could do any screens of video of it..........

Im mostly posting this for people and dev team to watch out for them. still sad that i unloaded a DMR clip on him and he wasnt even bleeding before i got killed with 1 shot....

(the reason i put what i heard over TS was to say the whole thing that happened, sorry its so long and such)