Sign in to follow this  
lilshawnyj

New(Ish) player looking for team

Hey everyone, I've had the game since yesterday, and I've played it enough to know all the basics and everything so I wont be a burdon, and I'm sick of being alone and being killed and looted, so it would be cool to have some people to play with!

Steam: Lil Shawny J (Picture is Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead)

I have Skype to talk to, but I'm willing to download whatever I'll need to talk to anyone else!

Hey everyone' date=' I've had the game since yesterday, and I've played it enough to know all the basics and everything so I wont be a burdon, and I'm sick of being alone and being killed and looted, so it would be cool to have some people to play with!

Steam: Lil Shawny J (Picture is Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead)

I have Skype to talk to, but I'm willing to download whatever I'll need to talk to anyone else!

[/quote']

I just got the game yesterday too and I'd love to team up with someone.

hello lilshawnyj, i read your post, i am also new at day z and would like to team up. i looked you up on skype but it did not work, anyway are you interested in joining up?

I'm not a new player but I will play with anyone who is willing to play with like a 2-3 man crew any more then that is just to much add me on skype

Kynox_ethan

For sure, Ozzyoscary! What's your Skype? I'll add you. and Kynox, I assumed that was your Skype because I searched that name on Steam and didn't find anything

We are planning to do Walking Dead characters names, so we know who everyone is easily