Sign in to follow this  
calichescot

Mass death of players - LU87

Hello all.

Kind of new to this forum but I thought I should probably report this.

I was playing on LU87 - Hosted L200.se|Vilayer.com this morning, and at around 2:20AM GMT every single character on the server (about 20 players) were inexplicably killed. I have a feeling that this cant be a bug. My character was pretty old, pre-1.7.1.5, but I didn't have outstanding loot apart from my trusty M1013 and a load of equipment and supplies. However some of these guys may have lost characters with hundreds of hours invested in them, so I felt I had to report it.

Unfortunately I was too gobsmacked at seeing the 'YOU ARE DEAD' splash suddenly appear as I'm walking through a forest to take a screenshot, but at the side of the screen it showed every player in the game had been killed.

I hope you guys find out what occurred and manage to stop it happening again, I can see how this could really ruin the fun for some people.

its getting to the point that its no longer much fun to play. ive lost all my good gear AGAIN to a hacker.

I dont mind losing it in a fight, but I have not lost anything to anyone in a long time....ALWAYS hackers now kill me with insta deaths, and teleport scripts