Sign in to follow this  
Original_Name62

More BaseBuilding + New Wall

Electric Hotplate

The electric hotplate functions like a portable gas stove except it uses electricity from a generator. It has two cooking slots for food, but unlike all other cooking methods there is no smoke.

Electric Space Heater

The electric space heater heats the surrounding area and gives heat buffs. There is also no smoke.

New Base Build: Canopy

The canopy structure is basically the same as the canopy tent, but with a flatter, sloped roof. It is just large enough to cover a car or a cooking area, and it is made out of six logs with some planks or sheet metal to make the roof. 

Use: The Canopy is used to keep your base dry during rain, and the build has a special slot for a barrel that fills it with all the rain that touches the roof, filling barrels much faster.

BTW: the canopy in the picture should have six legs. Also, I couldn’t find a picture with a oil barrel in it but the canopy can be used to fill up one barrel up with rain faster than normal

4f272a70de081eb456fa5e9b75a99b21.jpg

New Wall Type: Scaffolding

Scaffolding is a new item found in industrial loot spawns. It works like wood logs when making walls, but scaffold forms a   [  shape wall where planks or metal can be placed on top and on the side of the scaffold to reinforce it like regular walls. Putting scaffolding on the top also allows you to stand on the scaffolding, and protects any storage under the walking platform from rain. For a little extra protection, a small top wall can be made to defend against raiders. A ladder can also be added to the back to climb up, and stuff can be placed under the walk area.

ON THE PICTURE: Imagine that the sides that are not covered by the brick wall can be covered by wood planks or sheet metal, and the brick is your base.

Use: I think the main use of the scaffolding wall would be to have higher walls to give base defenders a better height advantage. Also it feels more real to have guards walking along the top of base walls, checking for raiders

Single-Scaffolding-01-0205180002.jpg

Scaffolding Watchtower:

I think this is obvious