blueshorts44

A few changes to make people not want to KOS

F5 or surrender changes

When someone surrenders there should be a sound from them dropping their gun, they already drop their gun but it is silent, i want this because you can tell someone to surrender but there is little proof that they actually are. When someone is surrendering handcuffing them should be instant or close to it, i think this because ive gone to cuff someone just for them to start trying to punch me out or draw a weapon.

Damage changes and restraint buff

Punches shouldnt do alot of health damage unless they are unconcious. Restraints should take 2x as long to break out of because getting out of strainless steel handcuffs in 20 sec is stupid and makes me not want to handcuff people, also restraining yourself should be a different button because it is a gamble for the people who dont play with a hud. Shooting someone in the leg often leads to them going unconcious and them just insta-respawning which sucks, my suggestion is a leg break does 0 shock damage but the bullet does the regular amount of shock. Last thing unconscious people who are coming out of unconsciousness and can see a little should start to get their hearing back thus be able to hear a player who doesnt want to kill them and is giving them commands to not move, often people who have gone unconcious first instinct is to reach for the gun.

Im sure the devs are definitely going to read this and definitely consider this, i want the best for this game and one of its most unquie selling points is its interaction. I DONT CARE THAT THIS IS NOT ALL REALISTIC, THIS GAME ISNT REALISTIC.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

It is precisely the fact that it is NOT realistic, which is its MAIN DEFECT!

The second is its countless bugs...

🙄

P.S

Many people play only and exclusively for the KOS.

Haven't you figured it out yet?!?

🙁

Edited by Riddick_2K

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Riddick_2K said:

It is precisely the fact that it is NOT realistic, which is its MAIN DEFECT!

The second is its countless bugs...

🙄

P.S

Many people play only and exclusively for the KOS.

Haven't you figured it out yet?!?

🙁

You are an idiot  //i also got a warning for this +1 i guess

Edited by blueshorts44
  • Sad 1

i do not agree, dont put your gun away when you are holding someone at gun point, that is a clear sign of opportunity/weakness that most people will take, instead make them handcuff themselves, if they refuse, shoot them.

and if you knock someone uncon but still want to talk to them, dont reveal youself if you cant get to them fast enough, stand around a corner or tree and tell them to surrender, if they dont respond, shoot them.

handcuffs should definitely not be nigh instant.

and the game is about whatever you want it to be, if you want to be a highway man instead of a straight killer, then you are automatically going to have a much more difficult time. 

i personally do not take hostages unless i have a team mate, it takes away alot of the risk, and your victim will feel less tempted to make a play.

just play smarter, and dont moan when someone gets one up on you, it happens.