xxstalker24xx

Elecktro Cafe - Story

I was playing the other night on a EU server and the following happens.

It was just getting dark, almost dusk when you cant see too far. I had just been through a grocery store in Elecktro and managed to get some good equipment, food and weapons. So i was pretty happy about my situation. I make my next move, to a cafe on the other side of the road from the store.

I got into the cafe cleared the front room and decided to go to the dining room, once in the room it light up bright red. The flare was outside on the street and was clearly chucked by somebody very close, i started to panic, do they know i am here, are they bandits, how many are there ? I kept low and still, moving in the light would give me away, at that point a head shot past the window, another, then another and some with bandit skins. That was when the adrenalin really started to kick in, i was clearly cornered and with no cover if they spotted me. I made my move for the dining room door and up the stairs, looking out windows while walking through the top floor hall way. I spotted one guy on the roof of the building opposite. I kept moving trying not to be spotted through one of the windows. I finally made it to the last room on the top floor and found some tins of beans and bandages. I paused my scourging to hear foot steps of somebody running about, very close!

The sound was coming from below, and it wasn't one person it was a couple. Decisions started racing through my head, should i make a break for it, should i stay put, should i hide behind the closet as the room is quite dark? I decided to take my chances and hide next to the closet, i could hear the footsteps ecstatically sprinting around without fear of what could be around. That set alarm bells of in my head saying they must mean business. The footsteps stopped, sitting nervously not to be spotted i turned left very slightly to see a bandit going through the cans and other junk left on the floor in the room! With my heart in my mouth and staring at the back of my potential murderer, i hesitate not knowing if i should be the git and shoot or hope he goes away. The bandit runs of out of the room, at which point i start breathing again. but, he hadn't, he walked back in sight and this time he and the barrel of a gun looked directly down on me!, making the bad choice i hesitate to shoot. Bam! i fall to the ground and the hourglass pops up, Bam! Your Died.

I WILL find you bandit, take your head and shove it up your ass, then feed you to the zombies!

PS i love this mod! :)

unlucky bro. exact thing happened to me. i would love to get them back.

If bandit, shoot. Even if you have a makarov, a headshot is a headshot, and more often than not you will have scared the living piss out of him and probably made him panic.

Something similar happened to me, only I didn't make the same bad decision.

I was guarding the cherno hospital from one of the apartment buildings across the road. A friend was looting the hospital roof and I was providing overwatch.

It was a dark night and suddenly I saw a bandit sneak around the hospital. Just as I warn my mate about him the bandit runs across the street into the same apartment building that I am in!

I slowly sneak into one of the back rooms with the only opening being visible from a window meaning anyone entering will be silhouetted against the night sky. With pellets loaded into my Winchester I stare at the opening to the room, gun at the ready.

I hear him rummaging about and after a while I see a silhouette appear against the sky.

Bam!

One shot was all it took, he didn't even have a clue I was there. I imagine the player behind the bandit jumped out of his chair in sheer fright :D

lol Sachaztan, i can be happy you got one back

@Riemer yea i prob did make him panic but i took that chance (the wrong one), also he prob thought i may be afk.