Sign in to follow this  
blueshorts44

Melee Combat Changes (Concept)

I think the current melee combat is a lazy and is like a placeholder, and i believe it should be more skill based and less who got stunlocked first.

Changes I would make:

Hold block that doesnt force player to move back( lose 1/100 stamina per sec)

Kick function - Breaks block of other player allowing for a hit and has a micro stun effect allowing for 1 hit if they are using a two handed weapon but if it is a 1 handed they can potentially block it.

Heavy Hit - uses alot of stamina from the attacker but if successful they both lose alot of stam if it is blocked

Shove function - Not be as usefull against player but should stun infected because they are annoying.

If player runs out of stamina the next attack blocked will result in them dropping their weapon. Different weapons(twohanded) will be better at blocking such as taking less stamina off a successful block, and some will be worse(onehanded). Well placed attacks such as the head should do 50% more shock damage, and leg hits should break bones. Also please remove the planted feet allow players to move around when they have their melee primed. Thanks for reading im sure they wont even look at this at all because when have they ever. Bye

• Like 3