bigtbone

Help the noob please

Okay, so this is my first real crack at the game. I'm down to 2000 blood. I need to know the ways that you can get blood back, and how to tell were you are in the game in correlation to a map online.

I'm new as well but based on videos and forums I've read, you need a blood pack and a buddy.

An alternative would be killing an animal and cooking the meat, which replenishes some blood. Items needed for this are a hunting knife, matches, raw meat (from the animal you skinned), and wood.

About the blood. You need Hunting Knife,Hatchet and Matches,then hunt an animal and eat his meat. Or get a friend to give you a blood transfusion.

About the map. When you log in,at the low right corner,it should appear some names. The second name is where you are.

Meat obtained as per above post will give you 800 blood each piece. I think off memory that goats give you 4 meat, cows 8 meat etc....

Alternatively, normal canned food like beans, sardines, frank n beans give 200 blood per can. It'll take a lot of cans to get you where you need to be, but if you're having bad luck in finding hatchet/matches/knife then this is your only other option other than transfusion I'm afraid.

You really need to get above 4k blood to avoid fainting so it might be best to suicide if you havent got the above means