Sign in to follow this  
Name_Jeff339

Proposal for New Picatinny Rail Scope Addition

Dear DayZ Development Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been thoroughly enjoying my experiences in DayZ, and I wanted to share an idea that I believe could enhance the gameplay experience for many players. I propose the addition of a new scope specifically designed for Picatinny rails.

The current selection of scopes in the game provides great variety, but I believe there's an opportunity to introduce a scope that caters to a different style of gameplay. This new scope could offer a unique balance of features, making it a desirable option for players who prefer versatility and adaptability in their loadouts.

Here are some key features I envision for a new Picatinny rail scope:

Variable Zoom: Implement a scope with adjustable zoom levels, allowing players to switch between magnifications based on their engagement distance and preference. I suggest 3x, 6x and 9x zoom to make it a desirable option against other weapons such as the Tundra and Savannah.

Compatibility with Existing Firearms: Design the scope to be compatible with the wide range of firearms that support Picatinny rails, especially the new VS-89, ensuring accessibility for players across different loadouts

Illuminated Reticle: Include an illuminated reticle to improve overall targeting capabilities, and provide easier target acquisition.