Thermidor

server is not booting in the right mode [URGENT]

Posted (edited)

so a few months ago my server broke for no reason at all. i got it fixed and working recently however my mods arnt working. (i havent touched them at all). i went to check the mods, fixed what needed to be fixed and when the mods were fixed, my admin menu wouldnt work. so i tried another and it didnt work either. they were loaded in but didnt work, triple checked everything and it was good. however, i noticed that it was running in "console" mode or wtv. then i went back to my favorites and noticed that the server that used to be working was still there but not working and there was a new one, (the one that is running in console mode). my world save has been untouched (for the most part) however i lost all my guns, food, water, and my food and water bars have been reset to 50%. right now i have switched the file it loads to number 2 so i dont lose any progess. its not a huge issue but id like to have access to my admin menu(s) again.

how do i switch my server from console "mode" to pc? 

i am currently unable to find the location about the server launch. but i know for a fact that i saw that it was launching for console. once i find the location i will post a screenshot. and by console, it means like xbox.

Edited by Thermidor