Sign in to follow this  
BaltaZzaR154

Game not starting

Posted (edited)

Hello.

First of all, I´m playing DayZ for a lot years now and I love this game.
I was playing today without any problems on a modded server via DZSA launcher. I closed the game to play CS2 with my friends, and after 1 hour I went to play DayZ again, but for some reason I started the game, mouse cursor was loading. But nothing was loading. Icon of DayZ was on the taskbar, but nothing started... And after 30 seconds I got blue screen. Computer restarted without any problems, and I tried to run it a few more times but without any input on starting the game, it always ended in blue screen. When I tried to click with my mouse while loading, game just crashed. I tried to reinstall whole game, removed all the mods, removed DZSA launcher, I even deleted all my DayZ files from the whole computer. Reinstalled again, verified files, tried to run official server in the original launcher. This time game started and gave me black screen and then it just crashed.

I don´t know what to do now, I tried some thing that I saw on the internet, but my game is just not starting. And I´m desperate 😞

Computer specs: 

Processor: 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-11600KF @ 3.90GHz   3.91 GHz

GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GDDR6

RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz Kingston FURY Beast

Storage: 1TB SSD PCIe NVMe Samsung 980

Windows 11

Everything is updated (windows, drivers)

I would be glad for any help.

Edited by BaltaZzaR154

Sounds like something with pc. Game starts, puts pressure on components immediately and bsod happens. Maybe memory. Some tests would be useful to confirm my theory.

Sorry for such a late response, but I managed to fix it somehow. 

I downloaded DayZ Experimental, copied all the files from Experimental to normal DayZ. Started game and it loaded without any problems. Then i closed the game, verified all the files and then my game was running without any problems. I think there was some broken file or something, that was hidden somewhere in memory. 

In the end it´s running now without any problems.