Sign in to follow this  
NovayaPetroka13

Foliage Helmet Idea

Foliage Helmet Concept

I've been playing DayZ for quite a while now, And i've come up for a new idea. It's an end game item and would be hard to craft. Here it is. A Foliage Helmet. Being able to attach foliage to a helmet like twigs, leaves, and grass would generally be cool. My idea is that I could be crafted either via gathering netting and burlap strips or It could spawn in A new feature Ghillie sniper towers around the Tisy Military Base, And they could spawn inside those towers which would be cool also. Or a new system could be introduced like adding the ability to gather twigs, leaves, and other stuff and then attaching that to the helmet, and the Twigs and leaves gathering feature could also be used as another feature for DayZ for making Kindling for fires. If you search up World War Two Japanese Ghillie Suits you can see in some illustrations and pictures foliage attached to helmets. That's where I got the idea from after recently doing a re-run of Call of Duty World at War. But would obviously be on a modern helmet. That's my idea!