Sign in to follow this  
steam-76561197996058012

Central Economy Editory Resolution issues

Hello All. I'm attempting to work through making some modifications for a server using the CE-Editor, but I run 4K and for the life of me I cannot find any reliable means with which to resize the various status panels. If I pop them out I can make them longer or shorter, but I have found no means to increase or decrease the width of said sections.

This makes things extremely difficult in the development process, mind you I can counter some of the issues just by also having VSCode up and reviewing the raw .xml from the areaflags.xml while I'm working my way through for things like Layer/Territory Names. The biggest issues I'm trying to combat is that I cannot actually get anything legible in the Brush dock or the World Scale/Rulers/Position docks; all of the information is smashed, so that i can't really ready any of the data, for example World Position section I can clearly read x= but the value only shows like the middle pixels of the numbers cutting off the tops and bottoms, and I can only see read at most three of the digits; the z= coordinate is in an even worse state cutting off so much of the tops and bottoms of the characters that I generally cannot even make an educated guess as to what it's attempting to report short of using the ruler data at top and side of the map to make a guess within the incrementation listed.  This issue is also present with the Territory Properties where I cannot see the values for what is set in each territory thus preventing ability to validate that the infected/wolf/bear/etc populations are actually set for my intent.

So long and short, does anyone know where in the CE Editor I need to go to set the resolution, or if there is a .ini or other config file that I need to dig into to ensure that the various docks render appropriately when operating above 1080P (and even 1080P seems to cut off information, just not as drastically as 2 or 4K); or do I just need to only operate the tool in 1080P indicating that the tool is hardcoded to only run on a Potato with maybe two hamster wheels for processing?