Gyozashinobi

Unable to purchase Livonia in Japanese PlayStation store

I’m living in Japan and in order to play DayZ on my ps5 I purchased the disc version, which works just fine and updating successfully, but I can not buy a Livonia expansion, because seems that it’s just absent in the Japanese PlayStation store. Is there any way to solve this problem without changing a country of my psstore or I just forever stuck to the original version in my case?  Thank you!

Hi, we will update you on this next week 👍

@Gyozashinobi

I’m in the same situation so I looked up what other Japanese DayZ players are doing and just tried the method and can confirm that it is working.

Please read till the very end before attempting.

• Create a new PSN account within a region that officially sells DayZ. (For example United States)

• Buy a PS card online in the same currency as the region of the new account. (A new account made in the US would need a $20 gift card)

• Redeem the gift card on the new account.

• Go to DayZ menu, press square(◻︎) to purchase Livonia and follow through the process. (Still on new account)

• Once purchased, switch users (do not log off) and go to your main account.

• Start up DayZ and you should be able to confirm the words “owned” at the top right corner of the Livonia DLC ad at the main menu. (If you left the app running on your main while doing this process, close the game then re-enter)

…and viola, you’re now able to play Livonia on your Japanese region account!

Note: Before doing this process, one user stated that you must purchase the DLC with the same Region/Currency as your disk. So since I bought the 北米版 (US) version, I had to create an account within US region and purchase PS gift cards in US($) currency.

Links: Below is a direct link I found and used to purchase PS gift cards in U.S. currency ($20).

Site: Infinity Game Codes

https://nyarome.cart.fc2.com/ca2/17/p-r2-s/

Payment method can be PayPal or Direct Deposit.

The redeem code comes through mail (no physical card) and it came within minutes of payment.

Disclaimer: Try at your own risk. Any mistakes/errors made during the attempt of these steps are your own responsibility. Any problems with the provided site (if used) should be discussed with the appropriate customer services.

Hope this helps and good luck!

On 3/28/2024 at 2:32 PM, Gyozashinobi said:

I’m living in Japan and in order to play DayZ on my ps5 I purchased the disc version, which works just fine and updating successfully, but I can not buy a Livonia expansion, because seems that it’s just absent in the Japanese PlayStation store. Is there any way to solve this problem without changing a country of my psstore or I just forever stuck to the original version in my case?  Thank you!

So in case you haven't noticed yet, Livonia DLC will be now part of DayZ main game 🙂