ghillik

Do something with cheaters please!

Dear devs

Im playing official servers for 5th time and all times i am getting killed by cheaters.

For example here are the proof:

this guy killing me through all map by grenade launcher(you can see explode), just by searching my nickname

this clip was recorded on 6 march, today(24 march) my friend get killed as soon as he logged in the game and i was killed while i was driving, guy killed me with one shot in the head.

I am 100% sure that he is a cheater, because it was raining heavily and it was night and he is killed me with one shot while i was driving on 60km/h in the woods.

I hope you can do something about it.

With respect, DayZ player

Official servers have no active moderation - so nobody is hunting for scripters there. And the BattleEye contraption? - according to my sources the game is not even using the most recent version of BE. So that's that. Individual player can only look for himself and play on whitelisted/private servers with active admins. That's it.

My advice: Just wait an hour or switch servers. After some time the cheater will get bored. Then respawn and enjoy the excitement of a new start. I have to say, that when I am full equipped I'm sometimes happy when a cheater kills me, so I can restart. 😉

I still fail to understand why cheaters exist in DayZ. They don't gain anything from it and they don't even see their victim suffering. They even pay for ruining the game for others, and for themselves as well! If you cheat yourself all the best equipment, what will you do? Then the game is over. Unbelievably stupid kiddies...