Today 0155 GMT+1 We were playing on this server.

We came to Stary Sobor saw player inWin he killed 3 of us but our last person Killed him.

He immediatly rebooted the server and locked it. It also did a reroll for him.

He then started kicking us from the server.

He also changed his name directly after this.

Was taken moments after server came back online, mad because you lost your GPS?

[attachment=1912]

I was the last man standing to kill him and it was almost worth the majority of us dying if we would of been able to keep the epic gear he dropped/we won.

This guy, inWin, robbed us of a GPS and some heavy duty machine gun at the very least. Restarting, locking and rolling back is pathetic and I hope his server becomes blacklisted.

Makes me wonder how he even aquired these items... maybe constant server locks and restarts.

Hey,

I can confirm this happend, same story as those above after 3 of us dying the only thing we hoped for was good loot for our last remaining clan member and next thing we know is server reboot followed by a server lock.

its a shame and hope something gets done about this.

Sincerely,

Slevin

I was in Stary Sobor a few Minutes ago and someone was shooting at me with the big Sniper Rifle, dont know the name anymore, while i was running in the Supermarket.

I wrote "Friendly!" and saw someones Shoulder throu the Window, 5sec later the whole Building explode and i was the only one that was killed.

Maby coincidence but afte i saw the Topic here...

Edited by gladio