Nausicaa

The Bandit Hunters

Naus you know im down add Me to Steam My and Ghost got your back brother

That you Reaper?! Good to see you. Hope you're staying alive out there.

I created the group. Tried adding a few of the folks who posted their Steam info, but had difficulty finding some of you. The link to our group is below:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/banditosmuerte/

Public group, so feel free to add yourselves. If it gets too crowded I will make it private.

Hope to see you all soon. Need to go to dinner for a few hours, but then... bandits, watch out.

Look forward to hunting you all ^^

Ha! Was that you who just 'hunted' me?

Gotta say, this is quite the interesting concept though I find it a tad worrisome that someone might just be posing as a survivor for the sole fact of trying to get in and kill off those hunting the Bandits.

Just had two friends taken out by a bandit, because they have nothing better to do on an empty night server than to camp the airfield with night vision. But as always I seem to get away with whatever I have. I believe my character has been alive for a good 12+ Hours now. And I've been working my Humanity up. The only thing that stopped me from firing back on the guy was the fact he had night vision and a silenced sniper. Me opening fire back would have been firing blind and drawing a crowd.

' pid='35317' dateline='1337402777']

Gotta say' date=' this is quite the interesting concept though I find it a tad worrisome that someone might just be posing as a survivor for the sole fact of trying to get in and kill off those hunting the Bandits.

Just had two friends taken out by a bandit, because they have nothing better to do on an empty night server than to camp the airfield with night vision. But as always I seem to get away with whatever I have. I believe my character has been alive for a good 12+ Hours now. And I've been working my Humanity up. The only thing that stopped me from firing back on the guy was the fact he had night vision and a silenced sniper. Me opening fire back would have been firing blind and drawing a crowd.

[/quote']

Your friends were smote by the cleansing thunderbolts of flash suppressed 50 cal. I was 500m away in the shadows, you stood no chance.

Wow! Today was the the first time I killed someone (a bandit of course) after playing the game for about a month.

My friend and I just spawn in a forest area, we were lying the prone just talking (on TS3) before getting into the game, all of a sudden he walked right by us, I got up, saw he was a bandit and BAM, shotgun right in the back. He didn't even know we were there. He had a lot of good loot too.

Normally I would have just let him walk by and go my own way, however after being killed by bandits so many times, it feels satisfyingly good to get some payback finally!

I just found a DRM.. heading to the cities to hunt bandits. got like 6 mags and an AKM theres gonna be a lot of dead bandits today

I just found a DRM..

OH NO! NOT THE DREADED DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT!

lol thats funny...what does drm mean anyway???

Hey everyone!

World's End Gaming is now officially supporting your group! I have spoken with Nausicaa and we have arranged for the group to have their own password-protected TS channels in TeamSpeak.

TS Info: ts43.gamespeak.com:9210

Channel Passwords:

The Bandit Hunters

Room 1 PW: bh1

Room 2 PW: bh2

If anyone has any questions you can contact either Nausicaa or myself!

lol thats funny...what does drm mean anyway???

Well DMR means designated marksman rifle.