Sign in to follow this  
spankimus

"Check the logs, I have no proof"

I seriously doubt this helps out very much, and yet it seems 90%+ posts here say something along these lines. All without an ounce of proof. Correct me if wrong here... But it might just help the staff to weed out the useless threads if you guys would just smarten up a bit on what you should/shouldn't be complaining about w/o solid proof.

and this isn't a useless thread?

I'm sure admins look through this to see if they have issues on their server then check their logs. Admins can't exactly baby sit their server 24/7. Also, why would someone just come in to say "this certain server was nuked" just to say it?

Yet the majority of people are just QQing about hackers and whatnot with no proof whatsoever, saying check the logs.

and this isn't a useless thread?

I'm sure admins look through this to see if they have issues on their server then check their logs. Admins can't exactly baby sit their server 24/7. Also' date=' why would someone just come in to say "this certain server was nuked" just to say it?

[/quote']

I'm sure in that case where you have many people saying the server got nuked yeah, that can probably say something. I'm talking on a smaller scale here. People complaining about a hacker who is teleporting, spawning in guns, or killing them without and proof and mostly w/o even a name to the person.

The "majority" seems to be complaining about hackers nuking a server, ie. everyone in the server dying at the same time. Best people can do is to point to the server and time.

What logs?

Even when the devs have proof they will not act on it. They like to keep cheeters/ admin abusers playing as long as they dont effect the dev. But as soon as you cross a dev your banned.

This has been proven many times over.

I see no problem with this. As a player, I cannot access the logs/database that admins have. If a hacker detonates a nuke, or spawns a vehicle in front of me, my first instinct is to get the hell out of the server, not take a screenshot.