great benwah

Problems logging into servers/desync on xbox

I am having issues logging into servers on the Xbox series X. I was able to log in and play last night with no issues, but today I get the frozen character screen after the loading countdown.if I am able to get into a server, I cannot interact with anything. I am not able to open doors, use inventory, or pick anything up. I had a fully geared character get wiped because of this. 

I have tried deleting and reinstalling the game several times, deleting save files from both the console and cloud, resetting the mac address and rebooting my modem. 

I have tried almost everything I can think of, I've even called my ISP to see if there is something with the modem. My console works fine with other online games.

This is the second time I've had this problem. The last time, I did the above steps many times, and then it just started working. I'm at my wits end with this. The last time I emailed Bohemia the only solution they offered was resetting the mac address. That does not work for me. 

Any help anyone can provide is greatly appreciated! 

I have also been having the same issues that you stated I have tried everything there is to try with no luck as a matter of fact the problem is getting even worse for me it started about 3 weeks ago I got back on after a while away to play with the boys I played for 2 days absolutely fine 3rd day I went to log in to get stuck on a frozen loading screen the one we're it showed your guy standing there but it's all blurry and it sits there forever I reset my Xbox and day z over 20 times before caving and calling my internet the reset everything on there end and I was finally able to connect only for about 2 more days and then it came back went threw all the same crap for it work again for about a day and  problem came back so I caved and bought a series s downloaded day z played for a week with no pro and now I can't play at all not a single server will let me load in the game crashes over and over I have deleted and redownload I have reset my internet called my internet I even tried my neighbors internet I have had zero luck now all I get when I load up day z is the server lost I click nothing happens I just sit at that screen when I back out it glitches and freezes or crashes this is very odd and I just don't know what to do besides give up this is garbage 

Had this issue the last few days. Got my series X last week, was so excited to play DayZ on it and it either won’t log me in (blurry loading screen) or it’ll log me in but I’ll be permanently desynced. Did you get a fix for it? Feel like I’ve tried everything

Devs teally need to reply to this. I’m having the same issues. I really like playing DayZ, this sucks