Sign in to follow this  
brucesimmens@gmail.com

Can't join any servers.

Hello everyone, filling out the format first:

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

I bought the steam version.

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

Yes i am, i'm running ARMA2_OA_Build_94364

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

Tried both Sixupdater, and steam - still same problem.

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

The thing is, i tried updating my game, i updated all my DayZ files, when i go into steam, and i start Arma 2 Combined Operations up, it ALWAYS says i have patch 1.60 which is not true, since i just installed the newest patch, all the servers i try going into just says "Server rejected connection: Incorrect patch or something similar to that, in either way, it always complaints about my patch 1.60...

What do i do here?

*Your PC specs:

I5, 2500K

8GB RAM

Nvidia Geforce GT560

*Your Operating System:

Windows 7 ultimate.

*Have you looked at these threads?:

Yes, did not seem to help me out.

Again this is my problem:

The thing is, i tried updating my game, i updated all my DayZ files, when i go into steam, and i start Arma 2 Combined Operations up, it ALWAYS says i have patch 1.60 which is not true, since i just installed the newest patch, all the servers i try going into just says "Server rejected connection: Incorrect patch or something similar to that, in either way, it always complaints about my patch 1.60...

Thanks!

This is from the Steam Forums:

do the following:

Navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\

Rename ArmA2OA.exe or move it to a backup folder.

Locate the beta ArmA2OA.exe in the \Expansion\beta folder, copy and paste it to the main folder where the original exe was.

Open your Steam library, right click on ARMA 2: Operation Arrowhead, and click Properties.

Click Launch Options and add "-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" without the quotes

Add any additional launch options you want such as -nosplash, -world=empty, -mod=@dayz

Launch ARMA 2: OA as normal from Steam and enjoy.

Full thread at:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2728714