damca

Are there any future plans regarding the cheater problems?

What cheater problems? I play on Xbox and honestly didn’t know there were any.

• Confused 1

The cheater problems are primarily on the PC platform.

The development team is entirely way too small to have any meaningful impact on cheaters, so they don't bother. That said, it's been hundreds of hours since I last remember running into what I believe was a cheater (not including V++ DM). If you're on PC, try servers with active admins. Otherwise, try and be luckier, I guess? Lol.

Out of curiosity what makes you think they were cheating?

Even if the developer team is small, why don't they get a second anti-cheat, like some other games are doing?

The biggest issue is that admins on community servers can only catch blatant cheaters, but not ESP'ers for example. I also have a slight feeling that there are more cheaters coming to community servers than official, since on official I haven't gotten an inexplainable black screen of death for quite some time now (maybe pure luck, who knows). However when you look at The Calm deathmatch discord server, specifically the channel for reporting automated bans, you can see just how many blatant cheaters are coming there.

To answer your question, I've instantly died several times out of nowhere (no gunshot, and I wasn't standing in one place either), then there were my shelters that all got coincidentally found at the same time, bases from which items were disappearing and so on. There are also countless other people who had similar experiences with cheaters.