Sign in to follow this  
si-co_cid@hotmail.co.uk

Some feature's that would make DAYZ more interesting

I had recently been thinking of different idea's that would maybe good additions to DAYZ just to see what people think an also if they agree or disagree on these idea's

i did have a search round the forums didn't see these had be suggested so if i missed some threads my bad guys :)

1. Attachable Suppressors

I know we already have gun's like the M4A1 SD, M9SD, MP5SD etc, but adding a suppressor as a loot-able item you can attach to any gun like the m14 or a 1911? would be a nice idea i think trying to get an SD weapon can be hard to find but that's obviously just part of the game

2. Attachable Scope's

Same idea as the suppressors but you get your choice of different one's such as

Red Dot (Kobra)

EoTech Holographic

ACOG 4X

Rifle Scope 8X

Infrared Sight 1X

Ballistic Scope 12X

NV Scope

This would be for weapons such as assault rifles an light machine gun's instead of being stuck with just plain iron sight's

3. Body Armour

To take less damage from bullets and i suppose zombies/walkers as well

Full military Armour

Police Riot Control Protection Armour

I am aware there are bullet protection armors from TYPE I through IV if anyone else has more info on them please post an share it :)

4. Medical Syringes

Maybe having syringes with blood in them so you can apply it to yourself say like 1000 blood or less? encase you play alone or haven't got a friend to help you using blood bags

1 and 2 are essentially the same type of idea.

Attachment option for weapons that are lootable randomly but rarely.

I don't believe that is possible in Arma 2, but will be in Arma 3 supposedly.(Anyone that actually knows can correct if i'm wrong.)

3. I know it has been proposed before, but I agree I like the idea of body armor, though it will only protect you from one shot or so if not just completely destroy it depending on the weapon.

Though protection is protection, and in this game 1 shot can end you, but being able to survive that 1 shot could change the game up, well unless it was a head shot.

I am not sure how full armor would work, but it would be logical that it would slow you down greatly to wear it, while body armor would slow you slightly, if any at all.

4. It may be better to just hunt for animals if it only gives 1000 blood or less.

If you meant only able to apply it to your self while under 1000 blood, then that changes result.

Still can't make out which meaning you meant, but incase it was the second one, it may make sense as you constantly pass out while that low, and it would be nice to have a medical item like that you can use in emergency to at least get past the pass out threshold.

All been suggested before' date=' use the search function it isn't hard.

[/quote']

"i did have a search round the forums didn't see these had be suggested so if i missed some threads my bad guys"

was in my OP if you actually bothered to read it

If you meant only able to apply it to your self while under 1000 blood' date=' then that changes result.

Still can't make out which meaning you meant, but incase it was the second one, it may make sense as you constantly pass out while that low, and it would be nice to have a medical item like that you can use in emergency to at least get past the pass out threshold.

[/quote']

yeah it was the second meaning i could of worded it better :)

All been suggested before' date=' use the search function it isn't hard.

[/quote']

The next time you say something you can at least read a paragraph instead of replying based on only the topic.