damca

Is Berezino less popular after 1.23?

Not sure if it's just me, but lately Berezino seems rather dead. I'm playing on a full official server, and Berezino seems completely empty at the moment, which rarely ever happened in 1.22. I remember that Berezino was always riddled with fresh spawns, and so there was a lot of fun. But now, I would be surprised if I even heard a IJ-70 gunshot in the distance.. What do you guys think? And what towns are more popular now?

New update changed the spawn algorithm. Essentially players now fresh spawn near other players for a time. So for example you may have happened to be in Berezino, while a dozen freshies spawned in Elektro.

Yup. Most of the pistol calibers only have 1 primary and then the rest of the weapons they have are all sidearms; and even then the primaries they do have are pretty mid. I can't remember the last time i saw an MP5, let alone a UMP45 in combat. And the bizon, despite being rarer and having a larger magazine, is actually worse at PvP than the more common low-tier skorpion since it has a faster RPM (And sure, a lot of people will point out that the Bizon is mostly a zed killing gun, but there's nothing about the Skorpion that makes it worse at that, either)