maxamillion12345

Invincible Player on Uk 102

We were playing on Uk 102 on 06/07/2012, in the timeframe 20:40 - 20:50 GMT. We met a player called TheAdventurer just south of Pustoshka, who was armed with a crowbar. I shot them with 2 clips of my revolver, while my friend shot them with 1 ak47 mag. Many of these shots hit as we in very close proximaty to them, and they started bleeding quickly. After my friend aborted becasue he suspected they were hacking after he was hit with the crowbar from a long distance, I then emptied 2 mags of akm into them with all hits as TheAdventurer was looking in their gear. They then proceeded to pull out a military shotgun from their backpack and shot me, so I aborted because I also thought they were hacking, as usually only one mag would kill (And they had been bleeding since the first shot, but had not yet bled out after all the other shots).

Then our friend who was just South East of us was coming to heal us, spotted TheAdventurer who had now got a small white car, and a semi automatic rifle in the space of about 3 minutes. TheAdventurer then got out of the car and stood still while my friend emptied 3 mags of M1911 rounds into them. The first mag hit every time as he was standing still, and then the next 2 were mostly accurate. TheAdventurer then fired a couple of shots at him and killed my friend and then drove off.

We know that the items may not be hacked but who on dayz if they have a car and an asualt rifle would wonder up to two Ak wielding survivors way up north, unless they knew they couldn't be killed, or could spwan more stuff.

I know that aborting out of combat is an exploit and wouldn't usually use it but we both thought they were hacking and didn't want to lose our gear to an invincible player.

Thanks for looking into this.

Actually, this probably won't be looked into. No proof. Read the cheat report guidelines.

Well it only lasted a few minutes and only a video would work and I don't have any recorded software on my computer so it is kind of difficult. It is very hard to get proof that hacks happen because they are often unexpected and over very quickly.

If it doesn't get looked into then so be it, but there will be another hacker still out there.

Also if to have a hacking case looked into there must be physical evidence it is no surprise that there are still lots of hackers on DayZ. Hardly anyone on the game records every secind the play and some (like me) not at all. IF the majority of players come across a hacker then the only thing they can do is report it and hope it gets sorted. Hackers will continue to be a problem if only a few cases are looked into.

And I may be wrong here, but can't the server logs be checked or something to see if anything was spawned or something like that.

AND actually it says that video and imagary proof is optional as the developers must realise this will not be present in every case. Actually I followed those guidlines well.

Was the player in question a female model?

Earlier today i came across a jet (Su-25) at the NWAF that was crashed into a tree. When i decided to get the hell out of there i heard another loud engine and decided to check out what it was. I saw a green propeller plane in the middle of the air field with 4 people getting out of it, one of them was a female with a sniper on her back. I put 3 shots into her with a M24 sniper rifle without much happening, i shot another player and they died instantly.

I took multiple print screens only to find out later that Arma doesn't save screenshots I guess?

Me and my friends met this player also, I'm unsure of the server as this was our first day actually playing DayZ and ArmA II.

When we initially met him when he drove up to us in a car, I tried to kill him through the wind shield with my revolver but nothing happened, I assumed that you couldn't shoot through wind shields in ArmA and not that he was invincible.

He was still cool with us though so we got into the car and he drove away, we regretted it straight away as we can't get out of the car without hurting ourselves and this is the longest we've managed to survive. He stops at the top of a hill and spawned a massive plane, stupidly we got inside, we were new and the excitement was getting to us, he had stated previously he was a 'dev', I went along with it but I couldn't find anything about a dev of DayZ that went by the name 'TheAdventurer', even at that, he probably could have just changed his profiles name.

He stopped at an airfield at told us to get out, and he spawned a weapon but another player began to shoot at us so he urged us to get back into the plane, I tried to shoot him a second time through the front of the plane but nothing happened, again I thought it was just something in ArmA and not that he was invincible.

We got in, shortly after he crashed killing myself and one of my friends. The other died shortly after. He continued to hassle my friends but I left DayZ after that.

Image: http://i.imgur.com/gXMQT.png

Video of him spawning a weapon:

I have quite a low monthly bandwidth cap so I can't upload all of the footage, and i only started to record after the plane was pulled out of thin air.

We are new players, all especially new to PC platform, we should have read up alittle about how the servers work (i.e. admins can't spawn stuff etc.), I don't believe any players died directly from our actions and next time we'll know not to go along with supposed 'devs' or 'admins'.

He stopped at an airfield at told us to get out' date=' and he spawned a weapon but another player began to shoot at us so he urged us to get back into the plane, I tried to shoot him a second time through the front of the plane but nothing happened, again I thought it was just something in ArmA and not that he was invincible.

[/quote']

Earlier today i came across a jet (Su-25) at the NWAF that was crashed into a tree. When i decided to get the hell out of there i heard another loud engine and decided to check out what it was. I saw a green propeller plane in the middle of the air field with 4 people getting out of it' date=' one of them was a female with a sniper on her back. I put 3 shots into her with a M24 sniper rifle without much happening, i shot another player and they died instantly.

I took multiple print screens only to find out later that Arma doesn't save screenshots I guess?[/b']

I was the one shooting at the Airfield.... If you see my post above it fits the description exactly about an invincible female player and green propelled plane..... what are the chances of that lol. Do you have any more footage of right after that clip of him spawning weapons?

He stopped at an airfield at told us to get out' date=' and he spawned a weapon but another player began to shoot at us so he urged us to get back into the plane, I tried to shoot him a second time through the front of the plane but nothing happened, again I thought it was just something in ArmA and not that he was invincible.

[/quote']

Earlier today i came across a jet (Su-25) at the NWAF that was crashed into a tree. When i decided to get the hell out of there i heard another loud engine and decided to check out what it was. I saw a green propeller plane in the middle of the air field with 4 people getting out of it' date=' one of them was a female with a sniper on her back. I put 3 shots into her with a M24 sniper rifle without much happening, i shot another player and they died instantly.

I took multiple print screens only to find out later that Arma doesn't save screenshots I guess?[/b']

I was the one shooting at the Airfield.... If you see my post above it fits the description exactly about an invincible female player and green propelled plane..... what are the chances of that lol. Do you have any more footage of right after that clip of him spawning weapons?

Yea here's the rest.

It would have been nice to see how that face off would have went if the aforementioned "hacker" hadn't of been there. Although we wouldn't have been at the airstrip if it weren't for him.

Hopefully I meet you again, just not under the same circumstances. :shy:

I took multiple print screens only to find out later that Arma doesn't save screenshots I guess?

[/quote']

Yes it was a female model character.

Hopefully after multiple experiances from different players over the last few days TheAdventurer will be banned. As it is clear from the video they are hacking.

Thanks for getting that video Jamesey162.

• Like 1

I have video of him cheating it will be going up on youtube and i will be posting a thread very soon.

here is video