Sign in to follow this  
Marcus3213

I keep getting kicked.

Hello there, I just bought the game on steam and I have never played the game before.

I finished installing and I was excited to join my first game, upon joining I tried some diffrent controls to try to get into 3rd person, and all of the sudden I got kicked saying "Kicked: BattleEye Gamehack #34".

Once again I have NEVER played the game before and I have not modified the game in any way.

I have no idea why I'm being kicked and this is really frustrating.

I just spent 25€ on the game and I was hoping to play for a couple of hours atleast, turns out I've been able to play the total of ~15 sec.

Does anyone know what this is?

-Marcus

Well that's some great support I guess.

I just got the game, not edited anything in the files or something like that; Insta banned.

WTF

If i were you,i would have contacted the Battleye Team already,asking whats up with that Ban.

After some quick research (which you obviously did not do) i came across this topic here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11254

Last chance to get this sorted is to get in touch with the Battleye guys.

Might end in this:

ding dong bannu

If i were you' date='i would have contacted the Battleye Team already,asking whats up with that Ban.

After some quick research (which you obviously did not do) i came across this topic here:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11254

Last chance to get this sorted is to get in touch with the Battleye guys.

Might end in this:

ding dong bannu

[/quote']

I had already seen that thread, I've done some research and it has happned to other people.