Smeqerainen

VAC or In-Game Ban

Hello, I was playing DayZ with my friends, not when I didn't use cheats, we played Namalsk, we broke up in the evening, the next day I was going to log into the game, and I found a game lock on my account, more than 200 hours were played on my account.

Steam ID 76561198991598814

On 1/28/2024 at 8:45 AM, Sekira228 said:

Hello, I was playing DayZ with my friends, not when I didn't use cheats, we played Namalsk, we broke up in the evening, the next day I was going to log into the game, and I found a game lock on my account, more than 200 hours were played on my account.

Steam ID 76561198991598814

They'll direct you to battleEye and BattleEye won't respond because they don't care. Funny too cause it states that an In-game ban is issued by the game developers on steam, but when you come here for an explanation they just circle jerk you to someone else. This is the exact same thing that happened to me, only I was playing on Livonia. Logged back in the next morning to a random ban where they don't even care to explain why. Horribly managed game and company, I have over 2000 hours on the game too. 

Same here. Played a few hours on year eve,came back like 2 weeks later and got a ban. I have tried contacting battleye but that company is not responding. So theres nothing left to do,but to accept it. Havnt used any kind of cheat.

Same boat! got a nasty battleeye ban, sent a email to them and no reply. 

Hello Kyiara, today I received a ban on your in-game game, I do not understand why after 1-3 months I launched the game 1 time and today I was given a ban, I do not understand why I did not use cheats, please help! 

Steam ID: 76561198020296554

On 1/16/2024 at 11:22 AM, Kyiara said:

Hello, we've checked things out, and unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about the bans you've received. Please refer to this thread for more details.

On 1/16/2024 at 11:22 AM, Kyiara said:

Hello, we've checked things out, and unfortunately, there's nothing we can do about the bans you've received. Please refer to this thread for more details.

But the anticheat company doesn`t respond at all,what can i do?

Posted (edited)

I got the same issue. Around 800 hours on the game without any problems. Only on community servers and zero community bans. I have around 300 hours of clips and videos of nice kills, shots, or fun moments. And I have never been called out as a cheater. I never needed to prove that I'm not cheating (tbf I played on high pvp server with 0,8kd so that might explain it) so last few weeks I have been playing on Hardcore Namalsk and on almost empty server. I had to work for long days and I didn't have time to play for few days and when I came back I got banned. The ban came just when I opened steam. I know this because I was looking on my Steam profile on my phone at the same time when I was starting my PC and I wasn't banned before I opened steam on my PC. So I know it has to be something on my PC which is triggering it. I have sent mail and contacted support but I haven't heard anything about them.

I have all possible virus protections on and I did full scan on my PC. Only thing that it flagged was one data analysis tool which I use for work. 

As I have read about this topic more I have found out that lot of people who are falsely banned have had rtx 3070 gpu which i also have.

Also my bios wasn't the latest version. 

I wouldn't care to get banned but I'm playing on my laptop which was 2,5k€ and since it's HWID ban that laptop is basically useless to me because I almost only play DayZ.

Also the fact that they can ban someone and not provide any information why they were banned is incredibly frustrating. (I know cheat developers would love to know why their cheat got detected). But they should at least say something regarding the ban.

Edit.

My Steam id: 76561198895019823

Edited by NIKKE99
My Steam id

i just got banned no reason , while I did not use any prohibited programs 

Ban : In Game

Steam Id:76561199167456836

Talk with steam people if its VAC. If its battleye then talk with battleye.