Sign in to follow this  
Cannabiss

Someone Should Gift Me Arma :)

Really...I mean really??

And I thought the guy who tried to make the rip off trade thread "L4D for Arma OA" was bad..

If $19.99 breaks the bank, turn off the computer and get a job.

Really...I mean really??

And I thought the guy who tried to make the rip off trade thread "L4D for Arma OA" was bad..

? all i wanna do is play this game, i saw youtube clips and i nearly came in my pants....

Stop freeloading and buy it yourself. This isn't a charity - and making a thread begging for it should be more than enough evidence for people to not buy you it.

Really...I mean really??

? all i wanna do is play this game' date=' i saw youtube clips and i nearly came in my pants....

[/quote']

So buy the game then..Because I doubt anyone would gift you it for free. If I had an extra copy I would 1 give it to a friend or 2 sell it and profit....

I don't know why all these beggars come on here and expect to get free games from randoms who have nothing to do with them.

Really...I mean really??

? all i wanna do is play this game' date=' i saw youtube clips and i nearly came in my pants....

[/quote']

So buy the game then..Because I doubt anyone would gift you it for free. If I had an extra copy I would 1 give it to a friend or 2 sell it and profit....

I don't know why all these beggars come on here and expect to get free games from randoms who have nothing to do with them.

:(

Sorry no one feels sorry for you and no one cares. I'm usually not harsh but this thread is just bullshit. Reasons/Excuses don't matter.

Probably got banned for hacking and wants a new copy of the game for free...

Even if you legitimately just want the game, GTFO.

I'll 'gift' you a copy of ArmA X,.... after you mow my yard, clean my gutters, and trim the 50 year old oak tree in my back yard....

Working pays, I put in 60+ hours a week, trust me, I know ;)

I'll 'gift' you a copy of ArmA X' date='.... after you mow my yard, clean my gutters, and trim the 50 year old oak tree in my back yard....

[/quote']

omg i'd gladly do that if it was that easy :P

I want to play but my I already spent my allowance for this month.....

First world problems >.>

The game is cheap and worth every penny not just for DayZ, but for Arma II itself and all the other mods available, check out project reality lots of fun.

haha, Richt3r looks like you may have found a little worker ;) I just about cringed thinking of how much time and effort would be involved in doing those chores all for $20

I'll 'gift' you a copy of ArmA X' date='.... after you mow my yard, clean my gutters, and trim the 50 year old oak tree in my back yard....

[/quote']

Ill do this for free if you provide lunch :P

I'm interested to know why OP feels he deserves free stuff, but doesn't want to give any to the rest of us. I guess he's just better than everyone else?