volcoff

status_dll_not_found

im having problems after install... can not start game dll not found error... no success after google search and troubleshooting. cannot fix the directx issue!!!  keep getting ""an  internal; error system, error occurred/ [;ease refer to[ DXerror.log and DirectX.log om your windows folder....."" I should have to play dr. to make a game work on my computer!!! WOW doesn't do this and then requires any more processes to get support or even login into the official website after purchase... really well-designed UI you have for a game!!! pych...  the error logs show nothing... then after a quick google search you can find them, and shows line breaks in syntax!!! why are Steam games this hard to play right after you purchase them!??!?!?! now I have to stop services on a DLL and somehow boot into safe mode and do it but doesn't work.. reinstall from windows does nothing wtf PLZ HALP

i have the same problem (unexpected error occurred

could not load file or assembly "steamlayerwrap.dll" or one of its dependencies. the specified module could not be found 

details are stored in a text file on your desktop

no files found anywhere ???

spent last 3 days being pushed from pillar to post no one want to help ???