Sign in to follow this  
Liixe

Just drove a Tractor, best moment.

I died, obviously - crashing into a tree as per.

Literally though, so much fun driving it - just found it in a field, discovered it worked and drove it all the way to the NW Airfield! Looted two barracks, attempted to drive it down to Pogorevka to the fuel pump but alas, twas not meant to be.

Anyone else find driving vehicles in this ridiculously fun? :D

I feel like the luckiest man alive when I find fully functional vehicles :D Never driving a helicopter again though :)

yea driving is soo amazing, mainly cause you still feel scared of getting shot at, but now you have more of a reason as to why people will shoot you.

I hope they were not hoarded as much/more common, not like cars would be unfindable in a zombie apocalypse.

The last time I tried interacting with a tractor it ate my inventory. Very careful now around those machines! :-D

Yea. I saw a guy driving a tractor around berezino. Didnt end well for him as I blew it up for him.

Tractors are pretty boss. just fixed one up today, Drove it across the map...but there not always so much fun. One time me and 3 other guys were on our from the NWAF to cherno, in the middle of the night. Pitch Black. When we found a tractor in the middle of a field. One of my friends decided to take it. Only 2000m later in the forest, he was about 150m ahead of us. He clipped a tree and the tractor detonated, knocking him unconscious and almost killing him. once we got over to him a sniper shot another one of us, killing him. Today actually marks the first day ive been in a tractor since the incident over a month ago.

I died' date=' obviously - crashing into a tree as per.

Literally though, so much fun driving it - just found it in a field, discovered it worked and drove it all the way to the NW Airfield! Looted two barracks, attempted to drive it down to Pogorevka to the fuel pump but alas, twas not meant to be.

Anyone else find driving vehicles in this ridiculously fun? :D

[/quote']

What server? About 2 hours ago i was driving my bicycle near Lopatino and a guy in tractor killed me!

This one time I found a working tractor with lots of supplies inside. No one was around so I thought finders keepers and proceeded to drive around in circles mowing down zeds on some field until I ran out of gas. Zed loot filled my backpack with food. A moment of happiness in this dark and horrifying game.

You're lucky.

I drove a tractor and got shot out of it.

I named her bessie. D: