Sign in to follow this  
Bizpit

Cheater LU51

Hello, here is my story : i was in the NW Airfield with 3 friends. We killed 2 people (Ok), i went to the airfield, saw someone on a bike with ghillie and sniper, i killed him. Ten minutes later the same guy was there with a ghillie and a sniper. I killed him. 5 minutes later he was there and killed my friend with an AS50, he got a ghillie too. Couldn't loot him, his body always disapear. And 30sec later he was there with a new AS50 and a ghillie, he killed another of my friend. 30sec to respawn, run, and restuff is in my opinion impossible. There is a lot of cheater, i hope you will ban this one. His name is : Mr.Jack , this was on LU51 Today, 23:00. My friends will come to confirm my story, thank you.

Mr. Jack has being killed 3 times in 30 minutes by Fenris at NW airfields.

Server: LU51 around 23:00 GMT+2

He come back 4 times with a sniper ( AS50 ) and ghillie.

He use a teleport / speed hack.

Our only proof is my video.

(Nothing happens, but I have stopped before that Mr. Jack is dead.)

My video start when Mr. Jack has being killed for the second times. And he kill me 12 minutes later.

Fenris kill Mr. Jack for the 3 times and this cheater respawn 1 minutes later again...

New records: 30 minutes for respawn, running at airfields and loot a sniper AS50. 4 times !

Unfortunately, my video not prove nothing, but fix this problem. Too many players hack..

Yes i confirm his story and we know that we have no proof of his fu****g hack but plz do something we can play with the bug and lag but we can no longer play with them .

Thx for listening us .