Sign in to follow this  
kampfiltis

See Players on Map

Can other people see me on the map on regular servers if they are close? Or do I only see myself?

First of, there are no maps on which you can see people like playing FPS shooters:P

but when you find a map somewhere in town you can't see other people on it.

They only thing you might see are notes made by other people which are marked with an X.

But be carefull, the marks you put on the map can be viewed by anyone who looted a map.

Some servers allow the map locating on their servers. If you actually see someone in game or they shoot near you they will pop up on the map. Man usually means zombie or dead body and anything else usually means another person.

They only thing you might see are notes made by other people which are marked with an X.

But be carefull' date=' the marks you put on the map can be viewed by anyone who looted a map.

[/quote']

Sounds like a good plan for an ambush, to me. I wasn't aware that player marks could be seen by others.

I use to be able to see different location on the map and my location along with other people that I spotted or if I heard a gun shot it would some times pop up on my map.... Some servers might have these options turned off but I am not sure.